Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they’re divorcing, she’s now with someone new. The director they were all talking about was Quentin Tarantino. His wife is very similar to Michelle too !
---
Actually makes me sad looking at pics of how Brittany used to look. She was beautiful😩
Jax always made her feel like she wasn’t good enough!
I feel like she’s tried to keep up with all the other girls and has gone too far now
Didn't recognise her at all, what a beautiful girl

Reactions: 3
No they’re divorcing, she’s now with someone new. The director they were all talking about was Quentin Tarantino. His wife is very similar to Michelle too !
---
Actually makes me sad looking at pics of how Brittany used to look. She was beautiful😩
I feel like she’s tried to keep up with all the other girls and has gone too far now
Goodness me, what a stark difference.

Reactions: 2
---
Jax preyed on her insecurities and I think moving from Kentucky and leaving everything behind left her so vulnerable. Such a shame

Reactions: 5
I need to catch up,
Vanderpump Villai feel is so shite and Lisa appears to be fake in it

Reactions: 8
I need to catch up,
Vanderpump Villai feel is so shite and Lisa appears to be fake in it
I've gave up its so bad. I know reality tv is fake to a degree but at least try and make it believable. I thought it was going to be like Below Deck

whats below deck like, what is it about?
whats your thoughts on Lisa?
Below deck is about people that work on Yachts. Unlike Vanderpump Villa they actually do work. The guests are sometimes total pricks and they let off steam on their days off and party and all shag each other.

Lisa is producing and trying to make herself come across like she's amazing

Reactions: 4
Im going to give that ago, should i watch from the start?
There's lots of different franchises for it. I'd actually recommend Down Under first because it's only 2 series. If you like that then there's the OG version that's been on for years and years. The Mediterranean version that's got 8 or 9. Then there's the Sailing one which is 4 I think.

They change the crew up every series. Keep the captain and maybe a chief stew and another person from the previous season

Reactions: 4
I cannot BELIEVE what Sandoval said to Scheana at the end of the episode. How did she not absolutely smack the life out of him.

Reactions: 6
Sandoval is a pr1ck but he’s right though & she revelled in it. Kept her in the show & she knows it. I cannot stand Scheana Shay she’s a twit just like Sandoval who in my opinion she has an unhealthy interest in. She’s just pissed off he didn’t have the affair with HER!

Reactions: 13
Sandoval is a pr1ck but he’s right though & she revelled in it. Kept her in the show & she knows it. I cannot stand Scheana Shay she’s a twit just like Sandoval who in my opinion she has an unhealthy interest in. She’s just pissed off he didn’t have the affair with HER!
completely agree. They all made a flipping mint out of Scandoval, and Scheana in particular milked it. She’s more offended than Ariana, it’s ridiculous

Scandavol is just pissed that he isn’t the one making money from it, and everyone around him is. That’s all he cares about.

Reactions: 7
The Toms going into the tattoo place in that car with the back to front baseball cap and bad bleach blonde hair gave me a massive ick. They’re 40 going on 14. A real life Beavis & Butthead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Was he lying though?👀
Technically no but here’s the issue with what he said:
This whole series as soon as someone brings up what he did and how he’s not taking accountability he brings up something from 10 years ago to avoid saying sorry and deflect it back onto that person.
This was filmed close to the time so it’s so raw for all the cast mates, not so much for us now watching it.
He JUST needs to say sorry and not boomerang it back in people’s faces and with things that happened decades ago and IMO were no way near as bad as what he did.

Reactions: 10
Technically no but here’s the issue with what he said:
This whole series as soon as someone brings up what he did and how he’s not taking accountability he brings up something from 10 years ago to avoid saying sorry and deflect it back onto that person.
This was filmed close to the time so it’s so raw for all the cast mates, not so much for us now watching it.
He JUST needs to say sorry and not boomerang it back in people’s faces and with things that happened decades ago and IMO were no way near as bad as what he did.
Everyone thinking you can't have an opinion on a situation just because you once did something wrong....it doesn't bleeping make you right.
Like the whole cast calling Lala a hypocrite and saying she wasn't entitled to say anything....yeah not how life works!

• Haha
Reactions: 6