Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
The whole family thing makes me feel uncomfortable. I cannot stand Gary, there is something about him…

Reactions: 11

noni

I haven't noticed anything wrong to her skin. To me, she looks very young - like she is 22 or something. Her body is also pretty good, she had 3 boys. I don't know many mums with three children looking like that.

She is plastic though and the husband is very weird too... Does anyone get some weird vibes from him?

MaruhJ

I used to love her when I discovered her but her content is all crap. She is such a try hard. I once commented something along the lines of as a viewer, I don't like seeing behind the scenes as it looks inauthentic with her gazillion staff. And something about over exposure of Gary. I watch HER, not Gary and honestly not even her kids (they are cute but overexposed).

I hate what she has turned into. Or maybe that was her all along? I know this has been said a lot of times..

She's so out of touch with reality, I hope for her sake this doesnt hit her hard later in life. I think if they're able to sustain this lifestyle, she won't..

Valeria if you are reading this, watch your old videos and get over yourself. Tell Gary to get a real job

• Heart

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
So...apparently Gary has his own channel now. Which, initially, I thought it might mean he's finally backing off of Valeria's channel and going to do his own thing.

But what did he do? The FIRST video he posted is about Valeria and motherhood. 🤦‍♀️ And the banner on his page has Valeria on it too.
WTF. This guy will never stop using his wife and taking credit for her YouTube success. Every time they try to take a step forward, they take two steps back.

He has now found a new way to use her to make money, only this time HIS name is stamped on it. Valeria...WAKE UP.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.17.54 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
It makes me laugh when he said that he does not want to touch diapers and that he will bring value to the children when they're older. Yeah, an old man that scolds his children for being on Ipads and gives them generic life advice while Mama brings in the dough.
It pissed me off sooo much when Gary said that! The male entitlement is astounding -- as if he can just drop all of the responsibilities on Valeria and only be there for the "fun" parts of parenting. He's probably one of those men who consider it "babysitting" when he's watching his own child. Way to go Gary, for basically announcing to the whole world that you don't give a sh*t about your kids and you only care about what they can do for you. 😑

And the misogyny omfg. Not only because he thinks changing diapers is solely a woman's job...but also HE was the one that kept pressuring her to have kids! He just wanted to gather more (human) trophies and lock his trophy wife down even more. Pathetic.

missmina

VIP Member
So I see she's been travelling during the pandemic, nice... Gary's still in the picture unfortunately so I guess her channel won't get better any time soon. Honestly he should focus on his own scam businesses (I hope not) or at least let her do her thing cause his influence totally destroyed her charm and reliability, even if it was fake from the beginning.

• Heart

missmina

VIP Member
I truly do not believe a marriage based upon logic and rationality is gross. Unconventional relationships are not gross or bad or necessarily misogynistic. For some people security is the most important factor and they don't have the option of choosing puppy love. Love is a bond that develops over long periods of time. Yes this goes against romantic narratives in mainstream western fiction. My grandmother married for love and ended up with 8 children and an abusive unemployed drunk for a husband who passed away at a young age. People must take care of themselves and make wise choices. I would choose security over puppy romance any day. To have it all is ideal but a smart person will not wait around for that.

Who knows where Valeria may have ended up without Gary. Certainly not with three beautiful children whom she clearly adores and with a lucrative career as one of the biggest players in the family/fashion influencer market right now. Maybe she would have been far worse off in life had she not married him
It is gross because she still pretends they married for love not other reasons and achieved everything by herself not through her scammy husband. Not to mention that 40 years old Gary was creeping on 18 year olds regularly and is a confirmed scammer.

I can't believe some people here still defend them.

fallouou

BUT as soon as i wasn't comfortable with her content i just unfollowed her
Same. I didn't like how they employ people to follow them around every minute of the day like as if they're celebs.

They're business obsessed and their content feels so bizarre and too commercially strategic. Almost like as if every family outing or mundane thing could be brainstormed by a team of eight who come up with a theme and buzzwords and a goal on how many new viewers to attract. And then post family outing they might have a presentation to analyse all of the stats lol.

MargaritaMay

I heard it the same 'advice' all the time since I was 12 and until I moved from Russia. It's 100% cultural.
Yeah, there are documentaries on YT where they follow girls from similar backgrounds to Valeria and they all dream, audition and search for the life that she's gotten. They have "modelling schools" in rural Russia, the girls' poor families hope that their daughter will make it to Europe in modelling and become rich & famous OR meet and marry a rich older guy. That's literally their dream. Valeria is just one of those.

• Sad

watchingsunrise

What does she expect 33 year olds to look like? Especially in this day and age with the advanced skincare compared to 50 years ago.
she’s really in denial and should have a look around high schools and see if she still thinks she looks 15 😂
I wonder what happened to her to make her feel 15. That's a specific age. I cannot imagine myself having 3 kids and a marriage, yet feeling like a teenager. Must be a coping mechanism.

Jeeky99

Gary has always given me the creeps, just something about him. But I tried to have an open mind over the last few years I’ve followed her bc she seems like such a kinda and genuine soul which I really appreciate. However their latest video about technology made me cringe so much. He has this air of superiority like everything that comes out of his mouth is gospel—reminds me of a tyrannical dictator.

I feel like she talks a lot about female empowerment but she looked so weak in this latest videos sitting there waiting for a chance to talk, only for Gary to cut her off or say she was wrong. So rude. I’d never tolerate being treated that way by my husband. I feel bad for her :( I thought maybe their love was genuine (I fell in love with someone 20 years older than me once), but now that I look more closely, it seems like a huge power imbalance and she seems like a child being scolded by him as opposed to an equal.

vio

He's determined to profit off the whole family!
OMG. I read the caption and he is talking like it was purely an idea that they came up with as 5 and 6 year olds. Does he think we are stupid? These kids should be in school and should be playing and discovering who they are and making friends. They should not be making a public channel about gaming, worrying about views, censoring what they say to fit their viewership, what helps the youtube algorithm, and making money. They should be learning who they are and growing. They have their WHOLE lives to work and worry about that stuff and their parents are just treating them like cash cows. Just let kids be kids!

Reactions: 10

watchingsunrise

Gary, on his birthday, said he wished Valeria was happier than she was. I guess there is trouble in paradise. Also, in the same video, the children were complaining about her violating their privacy with the camera!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Well she has shared many times that her biggest regret and insecurity is her lack of education. You can see how much the message triggered her by her rage. She really should practice what she preaches and get into therapy.

Damn that’s a rough looking 30 year olds facial skin.
This is the thing-- she used plastic surgery to create a 'baby face' by chiselling her nose down to the size of a toddler's, which made her look weirdly young in her 20s. But now her skin is aging noticeably. She is going to start looking very strange in the next few years.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Well, it's true and a common mentality. I don't think V is truly in love with Gary anymore. I mentioned how she had Gary spewing love towards her on her podcast and she didn't look into it at all.
He sounded really passive aggressive in her podcasts and jealous of her success, not a fan of his

missmina

VIP Member
I feel like you are mixing up a lot of things here. I feel that you are taking the image that they sell way too serious. They are on youtube monetizing themselves. If I want to see something more relatable I would watch Beatrice Chey want to sell this picture perfect family. There are tons of people who want to see that so they are making money of off it.

I do not think that she pretends to be married out of love. She was quite honest about how it started out. They do show how much they love eachother now. If that is real or not, it works for them.

I do not think that you gan generalise the age difference between 18 and 40. She comes from poverty and from a young age already traveled the world on her own. That means she is a lot more street smart than a 18 year old kid who never done anything herself. Still living at home, never traveled or paid a bill.

Being a scammer is not a good thing but he is not the only one who will go out of his way to make money.

Cancel culture is a thing and you are living it. Do not spend your energy on people who are trying to let you know that the world is not as black or white as you think it is. You do not get it, you do not want to get it or you pretend not to get it. You do you boo. You live and you learn and maybe someday you will know what we are trying to say here.
No I think you don't get what I'm saying. And you're still defending them being scammers.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I swear this woman is so obsessed with wasting her best years she made herself live in denial. You don’t look 15 hon, you look your age

View attachment 2489909
What does she expect 33 year olds to look like? Especially in this day and age with the advanced skincare compared to 50 years ago.
she’s really in denial and should have a look around high schools and see if she still thinks she looks 15 😂