Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
912D96D5-0CB5-4552-8EC7-994A3859E8AD.png
This is the second tutorial where she hasn’t done her hair on her own. Yes, it’s easy to have someone do your hair but I want to know how it works when someone uses it themselves.

Reactions: 8
She's so boring I can't actually bring myself to care.

What's with paying people to follow her around? Is that serious?

Reactions: 3
V just shared a snapshot of someone criticizing her and said she won't acknowledge it... then spent the next 6 stories acknowledging the criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well she has shared many times that her biggest regret and insecurity is her lack of education. You can see how much the message triggered her by her rage. She really should practice what she preaches and get into therapy.

Reactions: 10
Yep - though it is not a priority whatsoever. With all the help she has, and the new apartment ... she could easily take courses a few times a week towards a degree. Making TikTok's seems more worthy than education . . .

Reactions: 2
Any thoughts on her new 'apparel line'...? It's just what the world needed-- another boring, basic, low quality sweatsuit packaged in plastic. Well done Valeria.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Any thoughts on her new 'apparel line'...? It's just what the world needed-- another boring, basic, low quality sweatsuit packaged in plastic. Well done Valeria.
Oh I haven’t even seen it, I tend to skip past her stories. I’ll check it out.

CC60C175-6639-476D-B9F8-85D1316D4E3A.png
667803E2-2DFA-45C4-98E2-2606CCCE3F30.png

It’s not certified organic but follows ethical and organic processes? How do we verify that other than to just take her word for it? Also pretty expensive for just a sweatsuit.

Reactions: 12
First time time poster in this thread.
She was sponsoring her YouTube and Instagram like mad because she came up on my feed despite me having nothing in common with her: I don’t live in Canada, I’m not married and no children and have never searched those things on YouTube or Instagram.
Anyway, she then appeared on dailymail about how everyone thinks she’s a teenager (side eye). Cool? Validation?
So I clicked and for someone that obsessed with their appearance her skin is...isn’t she only 34 or something? Damn. What happened between 26-34? Her complexion totally plummeted. Is that normal? She already had children when she was 26.

Sorry if my comment is off-format for this thread. I can show myself out.

I definitely preferred her hair darker!
Agreed. She shouldn’t have dyed it. It was so much nicer the solid rich chocolate brown.
The blonde was both a travesty and fried her hair.

Reactions: 4
First time time poster in this thread.
She was sponsoring her YouTube and Instagram like mad because she came up on my feed despite me having nothing in common with her: I don’t live in Canada, I’m not married and no children and have never searched those things on YouTube or Instagram.
Anyway, she then appeared on dailymail about how everyone thinks she’s a teenager (side eye). Cool? Validation?
So I clicked and for someone that obsessed with their appearance her skin is...isn’t she only 34 or something? Damn. What happened between 26-34? Her complexion totally plummeted. Is that normal? She already had children when she was 26.

Sorry if my comment is off-format for this thread. I can show myself out.

Agreed. She shouldn’t have dyed it. It was so much nicer the solid rich chocolate brown.
The blonde was both a travesty and fried her hair.
Just googled her age and she just turned 30.

I have had an Ad for her Instagram show up in my feed.

Reactions: 1