Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy her content, back in the “old” house, but it is not appealing anymore.
And her husband gives me chills👀

Reactions: 8
I just started watching her recently and then saw she had a GG thread so I'm excited to read it and see what's up with her. I thought there had to be something fishy going on with her and her husband just by watching a few videos. :) I'll be posting here once I'm all caught up!

Reactions: 1
I recently saw an article about her looking like a teenager on daily mail. Could have been a self promotional article sent by her team I reckon.So ridiculous and laughable

oh wow just found out about this thread!

I used to watch her around the time she was pregnant. I liked her style and her accent 😂
Her children were cute on camera but not the main focus in vids.

However, ever since she started introducing them more, moved to the new house i stopped watching.
I also feel uncomfortable seeing how her husband is her boss and how much they show the kids.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active?
I feel like i have no energy to follow her and criticise what she does🤣
I used to like her hacks and accent tbh (also her kids are cuties). I liked her outfits and style too. I also thought she'd let the truth out herself when she spoke about daddy issues in one video, then her nose job.
BUT as soon as i wasn't comfortable with her content i just unfollowed her, I don't support the way her husband seems to see her as a business opportunity and her acting like a helpless mom🤦‍♀️

I feel like i have no energy to follow her and criticise what she does🤣
I used to like her hacks and accent tbh (also her kids are cuties). I liked her outfits and style too. I also thought she'd let the truth out herself when she spoke about daddy issues in one video, then her nose job.
BUT as soon as i wasn't comfortable with her content i just unfollowed her, I don't support the way her husband seems to see her as a business opportunity and her acting like a helpless mom🤦‍♀️
I agree! I actually really enjoyed her videos a while ago, and I do like her style and her fashion tips but it all just seems a little over the top now with how many people she has working for her etc. And yeah Gary just annoys me, he is absolutely not husband goals.

BUT as soon as i wasn't comfortable with her content i just unfollowed her
Same. I didn't like how they employ people to follow them around every minute of the day like as if they're celebs.

They're business obsessed and their content feels so bizarre and too commercially strategic. Almost like as if every family outing or mundane thing could be brainstormed by a team of eight who come up with a theme and buzzwords and a goal on how many new viewers to attract. And then post family outing they might have a presentation to analyse all of the stats lol.

Reactions: 11
Same. I didn't like how they employ people to follow them around every minute of the day like as if they're celebs.

They're business obsessed and their content feels so bizarre and too commercially strategic. Almost like as if every family outing or mundane thing could be brainstormed by a team of eight who come up with a theme and buzzwords and a goal on how many new viewers to attract. And then post family outing they might have a presentation to analyse all of the stats lol.
Their family outings do seem a bit forced and it’s either an ad or something free gifted. I also don’t understand how they manage to pay all of these people a living wage? They’re probably all freelance but I don’t know, I don’t understand where Valeria is making money. Unless they’re using personal money and operating at a loss in the hopes it pays off in the future.

Reactions: 3
I came across her IG/YT content merely by chance, and the first thing I thought was that she showed her life too much, like a sort of Kardashian... And more, showing her kids too much. What if a stalker harms or kidnapps them one day ? Or that later on, they would resent to see their entire life on the internet, if they end up being bullied by other kids at scho because of embarassing content about them all over the social medias ?
She and her husband are trying to make their life a buisness, and act as if their kids were tools in it, even if they seem to love them deeply and educating them almost like a normal family...

09221844-1932-40D8-9227-92A0919A1E67.png

I’m confused while they’re working in the “studio” that she’s right beside someone who’s wearing a mask (and someone else in the video is wearing one as well) yet she’s not and she’s standing so close to that person and over the food they’re presumably all sharing. I get if they’re shooting content but they’d probably be socially distanced, this isn’t. That’s not a very responsible boss 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It says on this site Gary's networth is $40m - https://networthpost.org/gary-lipovetsky-net-worth/ (though I'm not sure how accurate that would be)

I think they are very savvy with money, and maybe for very wealthy people they don't live *that* extravagantly in terms of their house; it seems quite modest (for millionaires), as it's quite basic and sparsely furnished. And they've been quite good at delegating their time to be as effective as possible to achieve different revenue streams across all platforms and categories - high street fashion, luxury fashion, beauty, home/domestic life. And maybe invested the profits of these into the jewellery business so have another income stream once Valeria stops looking quite so child like.

She must be doing other things to her face to still look like a baby. But whatever it is, it looks so natural so fair play to her.

Reactions: 9
It says on this site Gary's networth is $40m - https://networthpost.org/gary-lipovetsky-net-worth/ (though I'm not sure how accurate that would be)

I think they are very savvy with money, and maybe for very wealthy people they don't live *that* extravagantly in terms of their house; it seems quite modest (for millionaires), as it's quite basic and sparsely furnished. And they've been quite good at delegating their time to be as effective as possible to achieve different revenue streams across all platforms and categories - high street fashion, luxury fashion, beauty, home/domestic life. And maybe invested the profits of these into the jewellery business so have another income stream once Valeria stops looking quite so child like.

She must be doing other things to her face to still look like a baby. But whatever it is, it looks so natural so fair play to her.
Their more extravagant possessions definitely seem to be their cars (I’m absolutely no car expert but they seem pretty expensive) and I swear sometimes they have a driver? Or at least rent a car with a driver because I’ve seen numerous times in her blog she’s in the backseat getting driven somewhere and it’s not always for events. And I remember her and Gary were on a date and they went through a drive through to get ice cream but they were driven?

Their other big expense would be the nanny (nannies) as that’s a 100% full time job and I’d like to think they pay the nannies a more than nice decent wage.

Their house is large and nice but definitely not extravagantly expensive.

Their more extravagant possessions definitely seem to be their cars (I’m absolutely no car expert but they seem pretty expensive) and I swear sometimes they have a driver? Or at least rent a car with a driver because I’ve seen numerous times in her blog she’s in the backseat getting driven somewhere and it’s not always for events. And I remember her and Gary were on a date and they went through a drive through to get ice cream but they were driven?

Their other big expense would be the nanny (nannies) as that’s a 100% full time job and I’d like to think they pay the nannies a more than nice decent wage.

Their house is large and nice but definitely not extravagantly expensive.
They do have a driver

Does anyone else think that she got a boob job semi-recently...?
I haven’t noticed - but to be honest I’m the worst with noticing when people get work done. Push up bra maybe? Has she been off stories long enough to get one and no one notice? Or if elective surgeries are going ahead in Toronto?

I haven’t noticed - but to be honest I’m the worst with noticing when people get work done. Push up bra maybe? Has she been off stories long enough to get one and no one notice? Or if elective surgeries are going ahead in Toronto?
I've changed my mind-- I think she could be pregnant...

I've changed my mind-- I think she could be pregnant...
I hope not for her sake since she doesn’t seem like she wants more kids? That’s how it comes off in her videos, definitely Gary is down for it since he doesn’t do anything.

Reactions: 4