Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what condition her kids have? She mentioned before avoid Annabelle having it too like her boys but never said what it was? Something to do with muscles or bones or growth?

She said her son had giantism, is that even a thing? God only knows she’s a hypochondriac anyway

She said her son had giantism, is that even a thing? God only knows she’s a hypochondriac anyway
It actually is a condition, a serious, painful one, she's just going on about how tall her 8 year old is 🙄 but I definitely remember her mentioning Annabelle getting checks because her sons have a condition and so does she, can't remember if she named it but it was something to do with their bones or legs

Reactions: 1
Yes the taller boy is younger than the other one she mentioned it before

I'd say she's bet in to this thread and waiting to see if it's posted. Sad really!

Reactions: 2
Is she ever out and.about/can she drive? Feel like she's expected to be the 1950s housewife. In fairness she looks stunning today love her dress

The oddest way of splashing money, to go a few kms down the road and stay the night in a hotel for the boys communion !?

Shocked they spent money on a hotel , Niall must have been having a stroke when he paid the bill! The double standards of Ursula blocking out her kids faces but doesn’t care whose faces she shows in the background , she did that at paddy’s day parade , blocked her own precious kids faces and showed full faces of people marching in parade, she’s such a knob

All the fuss over the dress and shoes , nothing special ! She’s gone another level of full of herself

Reactions: 3
Why did they stay in a hotel?!
To show they can spend money! Obviously she’s glued to the thread here…. I am surprised she didn’t have pics of herself in the gym at the hotel!? That wouldn’t be like her to miss an opportunity to be showing off and acting the eegit…. She’d actually ride herself 🙄

Hahhahaha she actually would hop up herself is right in her ridiculous little girl vests . Who wears vests bet onto them like that. Shocked is right she didn’t try work off the calories in the gym . Wonder when she will realise that no one gives a shite that she works out everyday or that her posing post workout is nauseating

She’s in Tullamore and she went to Mullingar for a communion dinner 🤣🙄despite that spending , Niall still didn’t buy his catalogue bride a car , still makes her walk the streets pushing the child in a buggy

Reactions: 2
Ursula will stay on insta mute while the girls birthday party/week is on
Christ it’s an unhealthy obsession
The poor boys!

She’s so obnoxious with the daughters bday party ! Everyone knows how to buy a few things for party bags but Ursula thinks she’s the expert .

Yeah, I felt sorry for her, she thought she got him the perfect present and he gave her such a luke warm response.