Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least the boys will get to leave the house with the free Tayto park tickets

In my kids playschool they play and paint and go outside in all weather , there’s a mud kitchen and all kinds of fun activities which they adore

If you send your child in dressed like they are going to Sunday mass or a party they’d laugh and ask you to send the child in clothes suitable to play

The dramatics over Covid
Makes a change from the dramatics over the husband making one mothers day breakfast
Eye roll

He went out and bought a frying pan when it was him that had to cook
God he is some controlling lazy miser
The old pan was probably in bits and in use since 2004

he has a fine set up with his cleaner and cook and never does a tap himself
She’s like a wife from 1950’s

Reactions: 5
“Finally” she got a new frying pan, she is just like the live in nanny and maid, she doesn’t seem to see it, imagine having to wait for your husband to go and get a new frying pan.

Reactions: 2
“Finally” she got a new frying pan, she is just like the live in nanny and maid, she doesn’t seem to see it, imagine having to wait for your husband to go and get a new frying pan.
She doesn’t see it at all?!

also what kind of egotistical narcissistic man is he?!
She was sick and he gets up At 3AM to prove what a MARTYR he is helping out and bangs pots and wake her up so he can make a pastabake?! What the actual f

Reactions: 3
Can't actually cope with the covid dramatics. I stop following healthy fit bella over her constant ramblings on it.

• Haha
Omg her dress sense thank god it wasn't just me thinking it and she actually thinks this was some great event she was on. The head on her wearing the sunglasses in the airport!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her flight is less than an hour but she had to change into comfy clothes.

Reactions: 4
Well able to round them up and leave the house when it’s for a free hotel stay 🥶🤣 and first time to have Burger King .. they’re just so odd

Reactions: 3
Well able to round them up and leave the house when it’s for a free hotel stay 🥶🤣 and first time to have Burger King .. they’re just so odd
I came here to say the exact same thing! Not that you’d be encouraging eating Burger King but as a treat…. When I saw the gifted hotel stay I thought “wow” 🙈

She is very impressed with what looks like a standard hotel breakfast. Must taste nicer if it's #gifted!
You can tell she doesn't get out much!

They took the train up too
V odd, much easier to drive with 3 kids and see a few things in dublin

I guarantee yer man wouldn’t pay the diesel or the dublin parking and the hotel gifted them train tickets😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Delighted I found this thread!! I've followed her years now and have always thought the dynamic with her and the husband was so strange!!!

Reactions: 1
They took the train up too
V odd, much easier to drive with 3 kids and see a few things in dublin

I guarantee yer man wouldn’t pay the diesel or the dublin parking and the hotel gifted them train tickets😅😅
He doesn’t seem to be there god forbid he’d take off work 🥶 and sure she can’t drive this last 2 or 3 years some issue with her license

The taller boy looks like a Dad in his 50s/60s on holidays. Jeans hiked up, top tucked in and “sturdy” runners on for lots of walking 😂