Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as if she “forgot” her gym gear! What’s with all these little holidays all of a slap? Something to prove methinks!!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t she rightly thick announcing she’s left her house again , from all she shares of it it should be easy enough to find . Do these insta fools not realise they are risking a break in by announcing house is empty ! Tagging the horse riding club looking for freebies is embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Why are them boys always dressed like old men. Always jeans. I’ve boys and they will not wear jeans even on occasions I have to get like nice chinos that are baggy style 🙄😂

Jesus she looks very on edge since she's been away. Something not right there watch her eye contact when she's drinking the wine

I agree she seems off. She looks miserable in that video of her walking on the beach.
Or maybe it's just because it's so awkward recording yourself walking on the beach and sipping your wine 🤷🏻‍🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I like Ursula, but I have to agree there is something off recently on her stories. She is showing more of her husband and also the kids which is unusual.

I like Ursula, but I have to agree there is something off recently on her stories. She is showing more of her husband and also the kids which is unusual.

Reactions: 2
Something definitely up… I’m very suspicious 🤣 between all the going recently! All the tagging and details of their holiday and eating out… especially when it was pointed out here that they go no where or do anything with their kids beyond the house!! 🙈 stick to the recipes Ursula! That’s what you’re good at…leave the kids off the camera (& of course I mean Annabelle as the little lads never get a look in)

I note that everything on this trip is getting 20 out of 10 after negative reviews on the trip to Wexford 🤣

It really seems like a total 180 from what she was showing. Now they’re eating out, buying frivolously, and bringing the kids out places. Next we’ll see her boys wearing tracksuit bottoms and t-shirts 🤗