Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate the way she styles that Tote bag 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't know why I really dislike it. Maybe it's the black because I like the cream ones. Even when she was in London I didn't like it at all.

Reactions: 1
I've followed ursula for a long long time. I'd say practically since the beginning. I don't think she used to be so odd. In the early days she had friends and would go around the shops a bit more. My own thoughts and observations are...
Yes she is obsessed with Annabelle. Its one of the things that started to put me off her. I mean she used not even say her sons names on insta never mind show their faces and it was AB this and AB that the second she was born.
She has been quite open about the fact they had very lean years while the husband was studying so that's when she became so thrifty.
She used to mention her in laws more. Not loads but now they are never mentioned. In the past she has storied from their house and reading between the lines they seem pretty minted. Just how food and stuff was presented and their furnishings. These are people who are wealthy. So then I wonder why it was such a struggle for the son to finish the studies. Why didn't they cough up for that. Even her mentioning recently that Niall bought her a LV bag when they were dating. He is 100% a guy who came from money. Maybe the parents had objections to the marriage. Now she seems to never talk about them and my spidey sense tells me there was a bigger falling out.
I think covid really heightened her anxiety issues and she has become almost reclusive.
I cannot understand why people rave about her dinner recipes?? Tomatoes, mixed herbs and chopped veg on repeat. It always looks so rank. Her baking stuff can be ok.
She should be a much bigger IGer than she is. Her presentation is lovely. Puts loads of effort into her content and has a big following. She is either turning down lots of offers or has bad management. She has spoken about experiencing exclusion at an event and she felt it was because she was foreign. Honestly wouldn't put it past some of the weapons on the gram to be like that. Would love to know who specifically she meant that night. I remember the actual event because she was excited to be going but can't for the life of me remember who she had pictures with. She has no steady paid work and I think that's weird. She is streets ahead of content compared to other dopes who seem to be signed up for everything.
I don't know about the dynamic with her husband. They do seem to be very in love. I hadn't considered him holding the purse strings too tightly before reading this thread. I do think it's odd they have never travelled to Mexico as a family. They appear to have money now- he has a pretty swish looking car and they've done work to the house. I know it would cost about 10k but getting the kids to experience the other side of their family surely should be v important to them. 1 of my best friends is from southern hemisphere and its a massive cost but an absolute must for them to travel back every second year. So I do think that is very odd. Her parents divorced and she doesn't really talk about them at all but yet recently mentioned her dad needing surgery and seemed very emotional then. Even then I was like jesus book a flight and go! It's Mexico not outer Mongolia! Anyway those are my thoughts. She has changed over the years no question.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've followed ursula for a long long time. I'd say practically since the beginning. I don't think she used to be so odd. In the early days she had friends and would go around the shops a bit more. My own thoughts and observations are...
Yes she is obsessed with Annabelle. Its one of the things that started to put me off her. I mean she used not even say her sons names on insta never mind show their faces and it was AB this and AB that the second she was born.
She has been quite open about the fact they had very lean years while the husband was studying so that's when she became so thrifty.
She used to mention her in laws more. Not loads but now they are never mentioned. In the past she has storied from their house and reading between the lines they seem pretty minted. Just how food and stuff was presented and their furnishings. These are people who are wealthy. So then I wonder why it was such a struggle for the son to finish the studies. Why didn't they cough up for that. Even her mentioning recently that Niall bought her a LV bag when they were dating. He is 100% a guy who came from money. Maybe the parents had objections to the marriage. Now she seems to never talk about them and my spidey sense tells me there was a bigger falling out.
I think covid really heightened her anxiety issues and she has become almost reclusive.
I cannot understand why people rave about her dinner recipes?? Tomatoes, mixed herbs and chopped veg on repeat. It always looks so rank. Her baking stuff can be ok.
She should be a much bigger IGer than she is. Her presentation is lovely. Puts loads of effort into her content and has a big following. She is either turning down lots of offers or has bad management. She has spoken about experiencing exclusion at an event and she felt it was because she was foreign. Honestly wouldn't put it past some of the weapons on the gram to be like that. Would love to know who specifically she meant that night. I remember the actual event because she was excited to be going but can't for the life of me remember who she had pictures with. She has no steady paid work and I think that's weird. She is streets ahead of content compared to other dopes who seem to be signed up for everything.
I don't know about the dynamic with her husband. They do seem to be very in love. I hadn't considered him holding the purse strings too tightly before reading this thread. I do think it's odd they have never travelled to Mexico as a family. They appear to have money now- he has a pretty swish looking car and they've done work to the house. I know it would cost about 10k but getting the kids to experience the other side of their family surely should be v important to them. 1 of my best friends is from southern hemisphere and its a massive cost but an absolute must for them to travel back every second year. So I do think that is very odd. Her parents divorced and she doesn't really talk about them at all but yet recently mentioned her dad needing surgery and seemed very emotional then. Even then I was like jesus book a flight and go! It's Mexico not outer Mongolia! Anyway those are my thoughts. She has changed over the years no question.
very interesting perspective I havnt followed her from the start but certainly a long time
The in-laws are literally never mentioned

They live in the Same town but never ever babysit or have the kids for a lunch or pick them up from school it’s very odd?

The misery with money is on another level
They bought a fairly standard garden table and chairs set one summer and she said they chose between going on a summer holiday or the table
So they got the table and no holiday
Wtf?

He’s an accountant so has a good income and she has paid work

If you look at the house they have modernised some parts but then not the light fittings it’s so odd - especially in the living room she has all this modern desenio prints and a new couch but the original is granny lights that came with the house still there

her food is so boring and basic no doubt
It’s also cheap
A tin of chickpeas 40c is her staple

She does present it well
Her kitchen is very 1980’s but she has the props to make her recipes look good, marble placemat backdrops, new tea towels etc
She hides reality well

Her personal style is atrocious
I think if she modernised herself a bit
Didn’t show the kids at all she would do better
The old man way she has of dressing the boys is also bizarre

Reactions: 5
You're right about the parents being minted. They live in a mansion near the golf club. And their original home??? Well would you believe it(yes you would), it's where Niall and Ursula live now. The parents gave them the house!!! So they don't even have a mortgage. So why they are so tight is beyond me!!!!! I think he is afraid of letting her out in the world in case other men look at her.

Her sister in law (his sis) is a friend of my cousin and they don't get on AT ALL. I don't know about the parents, but the 2 women can't stand each other.
Jesus Christ no mortgage and this is how they live?!
State of that kitchen they’ve lived with for years..painting it was a good step but was she cooking on the old solid fuel?
a loan would have been easy for them with no mortgage

Apparently tight wad Niall is waiting on a new car to be imported for himself and then he will give her his old one! So unlikely , he doesn’t want to give her freedom! She walks around like a depressed woman always pushing the daughter in the buggy looking nothing like she does in her daily exercise boring picture

Omg her dress sense thank god it wasn't just me thinking it and she actually thinks this was some great event she was on. The head on her wearing the sunglasses in the airport!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her flight is less than an hour but she had to change into comfy clothes.
She rented a friend for the day surely ! And lived in the same manky trackies! Hopefully she shows off her blue vest from zara again 😂😂 never seen the like of the boasting over buying a vest

Last edited:
very interesting perspective I havnt followed her from the start but certainly a long time
The in-laws are literally never mentioned

They live in the Same town but never ever babysit or have the kids for a lunch or pick them up from school it’s very odd?

The misery with money is on another level
They bought a fairly standard garden table and chairs set one summer and she said they chose between going on a summer holiday or the table
So they got the table and no holiday
Wtf?

He’s an accountant so has a good income and she has paid work

If you look at the house they have modernised some parts but then not the light fittings it’s so odd - especially in the living room she has all this modern desenio prints and a new couch but the original is granny lights that came with the house still there

her food is so boring and basic no doubt
It’s also cheap
A tin of chickpeas 40c is her staple

She does present it well
Her kitchen is very 1980’s but she has the props to make her recipes look good, marble placemat backdrops, new tea towels etc
She hides reality well

Her personal style is atrocious
I think if she modernised herself a bit
Didn’t show the kids at all she would do better
The old man way she has of dressing the boys is also bizarre
They bought the table last year as they weren't able to go on holidays due to covid and invested in the table instead. That table would have cost at least 1500 euro plus.

I've followed her from the start. Always liked her but she seems to have become a recluse. I know the boys take part in team sports but other than that they don't leave the house which I find odd.

Herself and her husband seem very much in love and enjoy each others company but he seems to rule the roost. Very odd behaviour when she had covid, him cooking at 3am etc

He sounds like a control freak ! Did all the
Shopping during covid and liked being in charge of money , got used to keeping her at home in her place ! The lack of a car keeps her without any freedom .I’d say he’s a nightmare and she puts up with it because what else does She have . I’d say he controls her Instagram content also . I’ve seen her walking pushing the buggy and actually felt for her , looked miserable , very different from how she pretends to be online

Reactions: 3
I seen she was at kildare village and thought go's 2 outings in the one week, then seen she had vouchers 🤦🏼‍♀️ and the fecking dunnes stores bag again!

Reactions: 2
I seen she was at kildare village and thought go's 2 outings in the one week, then seen she had vouchers 🤦🏼‍♀️ and the fecking dunnes stores bag again!
I was shocked she went to Kildare village but then made sense it was a freebie ! She would never splurge ! Niall wouldn’t permit it

I was shocked she went to Kildare village but then made sense it was a freebie ! She would never splurge ! Niall wouldn’t permit it
I was thinking about this a bit more - when can this be defined as financial abuse?

Reactions: 3
I was thinking about this a bit more - when can this be defined as financial abuse?
No doubt that the things she buys for herself and kids comes from what she earns ! He’s a control freak . I’d say that’s why she has no friends he turned her against any she had

Saw that the other day…..& I thought Beggy Mitchell 🤣🤣🤣( love that description!) has she not heard of booking a HOTEL online?? Googling?? But no… an air B and B so a follower will give her their house by the sea!!! Spare me!!!!!

It’s probably a first for her , having the independence to book something herself without the masters say so

Mom of two boys and a lovely girl is her Instagram bio, is your boys not lovely ? 🤨🤨🤨.....bizzarre

Also please stop licking tignams hole u desperate thing

Mom of two boys and a lovely girl is her Instagram bio, is your boys not lovely ? 🤨🤨🤨.....bizzarre

Also please stop licking tignams hole u desperate thing
She made the boys into freaks dressing them like little men , it’s all about my girl Annabelle