Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Healthy food/ fitness Irish blogger
Mexican Irish
Obsessed with her daughter, sadly the boys don’t get a look in

Reactions: 3
Oh so glad to see this thread appear at long last! I just can’t believe this one and her blatant favouritism for her daughter…. Those poor boys, never got a look in when the sister came on the scene. Been following her for a while and like her recipes but I’m totally put off by her and her behaviour. when she linked a mini dress she wore to a family funeral, I just thought “Ick”… I’d be savage if I was a family member of the deceased who saw that post 🤬

she will not be happy when she sees there is a thread on her.
Does anyone remember when she couldn't take the negative comments on her tik tok of not having a kettle in Mexico

And surely to god she would focus on the communion child and his little outfit?? But no.,, it has to be all about Annabelle and her communion dress…. I just cannot handle the blatant favouritism…Will wait and see if the little guy gets any of the spotlight tomorrow.

What on God's green earth is she wearing to the christening today?

Reactions: 1
Why does she dress the boys so old fashioned?? They look like all they are missing is a briefcase. None of my boys would wear jeans for me 😂

Now she’s annoyed me. Lol. She’s normally so strict with the boys at Xmas but will spend a fortune and laughs when it’s about the girl 🤷‍♀️

I get the vibe she's not allowed to go very many places or do stuff on her own!! Not even the food shops

Oh never thought of this. She doesn’t leave the house and does ask his permission so to speak
It's odd she's always saying niall does the food shop, I text niall I need this from the shop!! She never seems to go out with friends or his family, another that struck me was she said when the communion was on and it was only parents and child in the church she said we don't have any to mind the kids outside the church!!

It's odd she's always saying niall does the food shop, I text niall I need this from the shop!! She never seems to go out with friends or his family, another that struck me was she said when the communion was on and it was only parents and child in the church she said we don't have any to mind the kids outside the church!!
She’s basically his au pair so. I honestly never ever paid that much attention. But now that it’s pointed out I can see the red flags. Another thing that annoys me is the way she dresses the wee lads. They look like they are going to an interview at every occasion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I get the vibe she's not allowed to go very many places or do stuff on her own!! Not even the food shops
she doesn’t do the food shops because she’s asthmatic and afraid of COVID.
He shops, she washes the food down with soapy water when he brings it home.
I used to enjoy her but u followed her because of her apparent outright favouritism of her daughter on insta at least.

Reactions: 2
she doesn’t do the food shops because she’s asthmatic and afraid of COVID.
He shops, she washes the food down with soapy water when he brings it home.
I used to enjoy her but u followed her because of her apparent outright favouritism of her daughter on insta at least.
Afraid 😨 of getting covid..... Naaaaa she was in the charity shop a few weeks back doing window displays and brought home second hand items not to worried about catching any then. It's an odd set up Imo

I think it’s because she doesn’t drive that he does the shopping perhaps? But you’re so right, she never goes ANYWHERE! The charity shop and Lloyds pharmacy today… that’s the most I’ve seen her go… I get she’s a SAHM but come on…. And I swear to god if she doesn’t stop going on about the daughter….. it’s actually sick…keep your kids off insta altogether but to so blatantly favour one over the others is so wrong

I think it’s because she doesn’t drive that he does the shopping perhaps? But you’re so right, she never goes ANYWHERE! The charity shop and Lloyds pharmacy today… that’s the most I’ve seen her go… I get she’s a SAHM but come on…. And I swear to god if she doesn’t stop going on about the daughter….. it’s actually sick…keep your kids off insta altogether but to so blatantly favour one over the others is so wrong
She can drive she said before but gave up. Which is another odd thing driving is a great independence for anyone and especially with 3 kid's.

She can drive she said before but gave up. Which is another odd thing driving is a great independence for anyone and especially with 3 kid's.
Yeah I remember her driving now u say it , but I know tullamore everything is central so you could easily not drive and manage fine

No she said it was something to do with her licence and that it was expired and something about the Mexican embassy,with covid it was taking longer to get it all sorted

Didn’t realise she had a thread .. disgusted at the mini dress she wore to the family funeral god it was so tasteless I gave her a swerve after that 😵💫 she seems to think her shot doesn’t stink