Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bob Hoskins RIP and Phil Collins in his younger days. Sad to see him so frail and unwell. Poor guy. I loved the track he did with Phil Bailey "Easy Lover". They both looked so gorgeous suited up and it was such an upbeat track.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you read his autobiography? Made me fall in love with him once again, he is so funny, intelligent and doesn’t take himself too seriously, which is always a good thing in my books.
I’ve not read it. I’ve actually only discovered his existence in the last week! I did like the libertines in the early 00s but I couldn’t have told you any of their names or pointed them out in a line up (except pete, because clearly that boy was in the tabloids every day). Last week I came across a YouTube video and I just saw the chemistry between them. And POW: huge crush on Carl. I’m too old for this tit lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Al Pacino even in the Gucci movie..
Stanley Tucci (I dunno maybe I dig the New York italian vibe…)
The late Sean Lock (it’s still so sad... loved him!)
Disney - Aladdin… though more recently Aladdins dad in prince of thieves! 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Al Pacino even in the Gucci movie..
Stanley Tucci (I dunno maybe I dig the New York italian vibe…)
The late Sean Lock (it’s still so sad... loved him!)
Disney - Aladdin… though more recently Aladdins dad in prince of thieves! 😍😍
stanley tucci is 👌🏻👌🏻 that video of him making a martini?! yes and yes.

god bless you for mentioning aladdin’s dad, disney had no right making him that attractive:

43F0809A-6A58-4207-BEF8-CF00C0BEE2E3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.