Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first crush was Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes. I was an unusual child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if I’ve mentioned it before, but I have an unexplainable crush on younger Pete Doherty. I know he reportedly isn’t a very nice person but good gosh.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not sure if I’ve mentioned it before, but I have an unexplainable crush on younger Pete Doherty. I know he reportedly isn’t a very nice person but good gosh.
Yip! I kinda get it... he was cute when he was younger... but Carl Barat was stunningly beautiful! Check out the trailer for a french film he (Barat) was in... for this is my body. I saw your post on another thread..., and I too have been down a libertines rabbit hole over the last fortnight... Pete and Carl... still a better love story than twilight

• Heart
Reactions: 3
pete doherty always looked like a little baby bird to me 🤣 i think it was the combo of his big forlorn eyes and the way his head looked a bit too heavy for his neck. i wanted to take him home, but just to make sure he ate a proper meal and got some sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
pete doherty always looked like a little baby bird to me 🤣 i think it was the combo of his big forlorn eyes and the way his head looked a bit too heavy for his neck. i wanted to take him home, but just to make sure he ate a proper meal and got some sleep!
As an old lady now (ok, 40) if I met Carl and Pete from 20 years ago I’d be inviting them home for a shower, food and bed. In the spare room obviously.

Reactions: 2
As an old lady now (ok, 40) if I met Carl and Pete from 20 years ago I’d be inviting them home for a shower, food and bed. In the spare room obviously.
ha, same! they both always looked so fragile to me.

is your username a reference to the national? i LOVE them!

ha, same! they both always looked so fragile to me.

is your username a reference to the national? i LOVE them!
Yes!!! I thought no one else could possibly guess what my username referred to (apart from my husband, and he too is a massive national fan!). Which brings me to my other celebrity crush.... Matt Berninger. Embarrassingly I had to google to check the spelling

• Heart
I always fall for guys who need to be looked after, it’s a huge problem actually so it does not surprise me 🥲 And yes he is kinda funny looking with his big head and baby face (well, not anymore)!
Yip! I kinda get it... he was cute when he was younger... but Carl Barat was stunningly beautiful! Check out the trailer for a french film he (Barat) was in... for this is my body. I saw your post on another thread..., and I too have been down a libertines rabbit hole over the last fortnight... Pete and Carl... still a better love story than twilight
True! When I was younger I was more of a Pete girl because he was more frontman-ish, but I get more and more into Carl as I grow older. He’s so beautiful, gentle, wonderful sense of humour…Will be checking out the film you mentioned! Their love story breaks my heart though. It takes some serious guts to admit you love another guy, even if only as a friend. So glad to see they are good terms these days x

Reactions: 1
@LaBlonde we saw the National a few months before lockdown. Matt ran into the crowd. I ran down and got close to him. Later my husband was asking what on earth I was planning to do if i got right beside him. I’m still not sure!!! Plant a big kiss on the cheek. Touch his arm and run away????

@Agent Cooper it comes across like they were completely besotted with each other in that kind of first love way... quite unusual in young men I’d have thought... not sure if one of them fancied the other... I’ve never had a friendship so intense. They both seemed like quite lost boys... I hope they have both found a bit of proper happiness now

• Heart
Yes!!! I thought no one else could possibly guess what my username referred to (apart from my husband, and he too is a massive national fan!). Which brings me to my other celebrity crush.... Matt Berninger. Embarrassingly I had to google to check the spelling
ah i thought it was! i love the national so much - and fully agree with matt berninger as a celeb crush, he’s just the right amount of angsty and tall for me 🤣

I actually met Pete a few years ago on a flight! Walked in on him in the toilet as he forgot to lock the door. He was brushing his teeth 🤣
Absolutely charming, laughed about the whole thing and tipped the crew too.

• Haha
I actually met Pete a few years ago on a flight! Walked in on him in the toilet as he forgot to lock the door. He was brushing his teeth 🤣
Absolutely charming, laughed about the whole thing and tipped the crew too.
I imagine he could be very charming. But I could imagine he could be quite fiery too. A bit of a passionate soul! Thank goodness it was only him brushing his teeth

As I've said before, mine was Melissa Joan Hart, which is a bit more conventional, maybe, although maybe not as much as I'd like to think 😅

As I've said before, mine was Melissa Joan Hart, which is a bit more conventional, maybe, although maybe not as much as I'd like to think 😅
I’m a straight female, but I definitely get it! Particularly as Clarissa! She was girl goals!

I can totally get that 👌 He was handsome, suave and had a very rich melodic speaking voice, good orator and talented actor, who sadly passed away at a relatively young age 😥
I was a fan as well and yes I was also definitely an unusual child 🤣 (probably still am except in adult form) oh well!

Some pictures of the lovely Jeremy....I hadn't thought of him for ages but recently saw him in the thriller series (old seventies series) and was impressed at how well he acted and how good looking he was back then.

https://images.app.goo.gl/CQjFmvT9N8XGAZat7

• Heart
I can totally get that 👌 He was handsome, suave and had a very rich melodic speaking voice, good orator and talented actor, who sadly passed away at a relatively young age 😥
I was a fan as well and yes I was also definitely an unusual child 🤣 (probably still am except in adult form) oh well!

Some pictures of the lovely Jeremy....I hadn't thought of him for ages but recently saw him in the thriller series (old seventies series) and was impressed at how well he acted and how good looking he was back then.

https://images.app.goo.gl/CQjFmvT9N8XGAZat7

He was fantastic as Basil in 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' too! If you haven't seen it I believe it's on YouTube.

Mine is Leonard Nimoy. My friends tell me I'm weird for it 😂. God, but he was sexy!!

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.