Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve Buscemi, I was watching Desperado and although it’s full of obviously gorgeous people, there’s something about him. I like him in most of his films.

Reactions: 6
Steve Buscemi, I was watching Desperado and although it’s full of obviously gorgeous people, there’s something about him. I like him in most of his films.
Used to be part of the NY fire brigade and volunteered to help them after 9/11 looking for survivors in the rubble

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here are my confessions:
Ronan Kemp (and his dad)
Professor Green
Shawn Mendes
I’m in my early 30’s so shouldn’t probably fancy Shawn! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg when I was a kid I had some weird celebrity crushes, I liked guys with long curly hair so I fancied Slash from Guns n Roses and Brian May! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here are my confessions:
Ronan Kemp (and his dad)
Professor Green
Shawn Mendes
I don't think any of them are unusual celeb crushes honestly. Seems like good taste to me. Especially Roman and Shawn. ♥♥

Reactions: 2
Here are my confessions:
Ronan Kemp (and his dad)
Professor Green
Shawn Mendes
Martin Kemp is fit. There is nothing unusual about having a crush on him. He is a heart throb for a lot of women. Is it unusual for you because he’s old enough to be your father? So what if he is. Doesn’t stop him from being a good looking bloke

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.