Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Mensah. I've been told he's an unusual crush but I can't think of anyone better looking than him!

Reactions: 1
Damn! I think I finally found the actual dark side of Tattle 😂

Matt Smith for me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Damn! I think I finally found the actual dark side of Tattle 😂

Matt Smith for me

I only fancy him in Last Night In Soho and as Prince Phillip during the Profumo storyline. Must be the 60s era that makes him look so good.

I’ve got one, Rick Astley….he looks amazing as David Byrne in the new NKOTB video.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone else watches it on Insta, but the creator/host of @recess_therapy, Julian Shapiro-Barnum (@julianmsb). 100% my type, curls, glasses, pierced ear, everything 👌🏻

DAFE8C71-4F40-4A8E-8EFE-7F483AE7056D.jpeg

• Heart
Someone must have said him already, but Greg Davies. He’s funny, tall, clever and cuddly.. what more could a girl want?!

Reactions: 7
Peter Gabriel..... it might not be that strange but seeing as he is old enough to be my grandad i would say its sightly odd.

Reactions: 5
Peter Gabriel..... it might not be that strange but seeing as he is old enough to be my grandad i would say its sightly odd.
I find him really attractive in the Don’t Give Up video, I just went to be held by him the way he holds Kate.

Totally agree with this! I’d like to add Larry Lamb to the list too, and he’s single 😉😂
Ooh yes! Do you remember when he was in Triangle? I was really young but fell head over heels in love with him (it was a very pure love)

Very excitingly, one day during this crush, me and my sister were walking to (primary) school and he pulled up in his car next to us. He was asking for directions to some TV studios. We just stood and giggled all embarrassed and overwhelmed 😂 Then we both pointed but in different directions. He was very nice and thanked us rather than rolling his eyes. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone must have said him already, but Greg Davies. He’s funny, tall, clever and cuddly.. what more could a girl want?!
i would climb him like a tree tbh.

he hosted a work awards do that a friend of mine went to and she described him as the most charismatic man she’s ever met, which i can see. there’s just something about him!

Ooh yes! Do you remember when he was in Triangle? I was really young but fell head over heels in love with him (it was a very pure love)

Very excitingly, one day during this crush, me and my sister were walking to (primary) school and he pulled up in his car next to us. He was asking for directions to some TV studios. We just stood and giggled all embarrassed and overwhelmed 😂 Then we both pointed but in different directions. He was very nice and thanked us rather than rolling his eyes. 😂
Wow, we most definitely have the EXACT same taste in men.
I wouldn't turn down Larry Lamb either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.