Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George Clarke... and the craftsman who was on Amazing Spaces with him - Will Hardie

Reactions: 4
Is it OK if a bloke joins in? My unlikely "guilty crushes" include Olivia Colman, Trudie Goodwin, Tamsin Greig and Penelope Keith...

Reactions: 10
Is it OK if a bloke joins in? My unlikely "guilty crushes" include Olivia Colman, Trudie Goodwin, Tamsin Greig and Penelope Keith...
Of course. Everyone's welcome here 🙂 My husband fancies Amanda Holden. I'm not sure whether it's unusual or not .....

Reactions: 1
Claude Litner, from The Apprentice, old guy, stern but with a twinkle in his eye.
Joel Dommett - just to look at, don’t want to hear his voice or his unfunny comedy
Michel Roux Jnr - like the way he speaks and his nervous energy

omg I love this thread!
I have a few, but the first one that comes to mind is Ray from Ghostbusters. Especially in that scene at the very end, where he waves to the crowd and gives this sexy smile *fans self*

Reactions: 6
Matt ‘forearms’ Tebbut
Chris Packham, fancied him since the really wild show, he’s defo got better with age
Steve Buscemi, classic ‘ugly babe’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.