Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I'm admitting this, but I have the raging hots for PK from RHOBH. I don't know why and I'm not happy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Apologies if I have missed a similar thread.

What celebrities do you have the hots for that are not considered conventionally attractive?

Mine are:

Richard Osman
Kevin Spacey (despite everything, I think he is really sexy, soz)
Ian Hislop
That's okay I still find R.Kelly sexy.

• Haha
Professor Chris Whitty 😳. Not sure if I β€˜fancy’ him or just have an immense admiration for him. What a clever man 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I have a huge thing for the strangest people. My current loves are

Ralph Fiennes
The Governess from the chase
Eddie Izzard as boy or girl
Davina de Campo - in drag only
Stephen Mulhearn
Adding some more: Joe Lycett
Stephen Fry
Sue Perkins

I swear if anyone here knows me in real life and tells you are dead ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is one of my favourite threads on here, I love it. I’m starting to feel weird that I don’t think I’ve ever fancied a cartoon character πŸ˜†

I think Nick Frost is gorgeous.

Reactions: 2
Me and my husband have been watching Whitehouse and mortimer going fishing and I realised bob mortimer could laugh me in to bed no bother

Reactions: 7
There's an actor called Rory Jennings who was in Eastenders briefly (and a few other things). He also played as someone on drugs in a Chemical Brothers music video. He has his own Youtube channel now.
I really fancied him even though he was a bit of a creep in EE.

Reactions: 3
Samuel West - Siegfried Farnham in All creatures great and small
Tim Roth - Tin Star
Sean Dyche - Burnley manager
Have fancied Samuel West since he played Prince Caspian in one of the BBCs adaption of the Narnia books in the late 1980s (I am very loyal with my crushes :) )

Reactions: 3
Benedict Cumberbatch only as Sherlock
Thorin, Fili and Kili from the Hobbit, characters only not the actors.
Lockdown crushes were worse John Thaw (after Inspector Morse binge), Mat Baynton and Simon Farnaby in character from Ghosts and worst of all Ant Mcpartlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did someone mention my husband!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Yes he's become quite the secret crush. (y) Now where is that MBE?

Benedict Cumberbatch only as Sherlock
Thorin, Fili and Kili from the Hobbit, characters only not the actors.
Lockdown crushes were worse John Thaw (after Inspector Morse binge), Mat Baynton and Simon Farnaby in character from Ghosts and worst of all Ant Mcpartlin.
Just don't let Ant take you for a drive.

• Haha
I think 95% of my celebrity crushes would be classed as β€˜unusual’ πŸ˜‚

Let’s start with Stephen Merchant. All 6’ 7” of him

3E100011-6CB4-489E-B127-DA241F7F53E2.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.