Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gareth Southgate but only in waistcoats.

I'm beginning to think it's all about the power.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have such odd crushes.

Joe from Impractical Jokers
Robert Glenister (great in Hustle!)
Jeremy Clarkson (please don't judge me)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it OK if a bloke joins in? My unlikely "guilty crushes" include Olivia Colman, Trudie Goodwin, Tamsin Greig and Penelope Keith...
More than welcome.
You don’t often hear blokes admit to less conventional “guilty crushes” I’d love to hear more of them.

Erm... Julian Clarey 😱 Always had a bit of a thing for him. Not when he’s in make up though, although he still looks good!
My friend from school years ago had a crush on Zak from Ferngully, yes the cartoon movie character!!!
He was so beautiful when he was young, I used to love gazing at him without actually fancying him, like he was a piece of art.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve always had a thing for Ian Wright 😍 and
Oz from Auf wiedersehen Pet think it was the bit of rough element
Grant Mitchell back in the day

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve said this on another thread before but Jeremy Wade from River Monsters😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ so manly and rough around the edges and a silver fox hahahahah OH and the guy from emmerdale (Ross?) who had the acid attack that melted half his face

Reactions: 2
After watching football the other week...... Gary Lineker which is handy as I LOVE Crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Benedict Cumberbatch only as Sherlock
Thorin, Fili and Kili from the Hobbit, characters only not the actors.
Lockdown crushes were worse John Thaw (after Inspector Morse binge), Mat Baynton and Simon Farnaby in character from Ghosts and worst of all Ant Mcpartlin.
I think John Thaw was good looking when he was younger, in The Sweeney.
When I was about 12, I had a mad crush on John Duttine, does anyone remember him? He was in a drama called To Serve Them All My Days.
I was also mad about Anthony Andrews in Brideshead Revisited 😃
My best friend had a crush on Jesus of Nazareth (Robert Powell) and I had a crush on Judas (Ian McShane) 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's the good doctor for me then I got a bit obsessed and watched all his interviews 😂 realised he's pretty smart and hates social media. What a man.
Just feel like he would have the best conversations, be super sweet and romantic, and just a genuinely nice guy. He's so lovely in interviews. Definitely agree he seems quite smart. And he's such a good actor.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My friend used to have a crush on Douglas the Lurpak butter man 😯🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I used to fancy Noel Edmonds - there’s still something attractive about him for me...... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohh Stephen Colbert is hot, too. I thought he’s snazzy in the interview he did with Nicki Minaj. Maybe I’m into much older men. 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.