Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the user that said Ian Huntley is utterly deprived. it's not funny and it's beyond bleeping unusual. he raped, impregnated multiple girls (one as young as 13) and then murdered the others. it's usual crushes, not psychopathic
I deliberately didn’t respond to the poster mentioning Ian Huntley - as I suspected it was said to cause reaction / repulsion. A hideous post - and will have been made to cause distress.

Reactions: 4
James Hooton who plays Sam in Emmerdale (when out of character)
I can’t get over how different he is in real life. He doesn’t wear a wig or makeup when playing Sam yet his whole mannerisms and the way he carries himself makes him almost unrecognisable as himself from when he’s playing Sam

Reactions: 4
I've never read of someone having a crush on Vic Reeves have you? Generally it's he's not very nice in person. I absolutely loved Big Night Out. Lived for Friday evenings for the nonsense and mayhem. 🤣

Graham Lister 💕
This is old but I’ve only just come across it, doing a random search for my old crush Vic!

So yes! Me! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Me me me! My no. 1 crush growing up. Even better if none of you want to share him 🤣 He was gorgeous in the 90s. Aged a bit now but… well… I still have that old soft spot 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t get over how different he is in real life. He doesn’t wear a wig or makeup when playing Sam yet his whole mannerisms and the way he carries himself makes him almost unrecognisable as himself from when he’s playing Sam
it's almost like he's an actor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Michael Pena... I never really noticed him before, but I recently saw him in a Will Ferrell film called Everything Must Go, and now I fancy him!!

I have a new weird/not weird crush. Neil Spooner off Monster Carp. Aside from him being adorably geeky and cute, the programme is so funny. Am binge watching on ITVx. Loving the lads banter and learning about all the different fish they net. "Get In". 😍

I just have a real thing for Elijah Wood at the moment, all of a sudden, out of the blue. I just keep thinking I bet he would be a lovely husband. 😂 Don’t know where it’s come from, but there we go. He’s adorable.

• Haha
This is a fun thread to brighten up a dreary morning after getting drowned on the school run 😊

So as a massive nature lover I decided to fully embrace nightly BBC Spring watch this year and i noticed that in his sensible outdoor cream cargo pants Chris Packham has a massive bulge going on down there !!
I then strangely developed an unusual celeb crush on him but can't think why

• Haha
This is a fun thread to brighten up a dreary morning after getting drowned on the school run 😊

So as a massive nature lover I decided to fully embrace nightly BBC Spring watch this year and i noticed that in his sensible outdoor cream cargo pants Chris Packham has a massive bulge going on down there !!
I've said before on this thread I want to go down on him

• Haha

Chris Pack'em indeed 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.