Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke Evans was the perfect Gaston. I have to say when the beast turns back into a human in both the animated and live action it was a completely disappointing experience 😂
Why is the villain always way hotter than the prince/who we’re meant to be rooting for?🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know if this is weird (it probably is) but I absolutely love Jude Law when he's gigolo Joe in the AI : artificial intelligence film ...... I don't normally fancy prostitute robots from the future but I'd definitely hire him for sesh if that tit ever becomes a reality .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know hes nearly in his 60's now but keanu reeves is always a crush... be it weird or not... he is just bloody gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bruno Mars in that Silk Sonic video singing "ima leave the door open". Never thought of him as hot but there's something about how talented he is for such a pint pot.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have no weird crushes nor do I want any celebs to 'ride me like a rockinghorse'.

Jet from Gladiators, though. Then. Now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Very much stretching the boundaries of celebrity but not the boundaries of weird crush choices... I am a little bit in love with the delivery guy from the 'There's an Ocado just for you' ads (or the ones before a woman was the delivery driver) He just seems sweet.

Also Captain Pike from Star Trek Strange New Worlds, though don't think that's all that unusual.

Reactions: 1
I know hes nearly in his 60's now but keanu reeves is always a crush... be it weird or not... he is just bloody gorgeous
Keanu is gorgeous! Doesn’t look his age at all. I think it’s crazy to think that actors like him, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are all around the age of 60. This crush may not have been weird at one time but I will always have a soft spot for Russell Crowe who is also around this age. Started when I was 10 watching gladiator and grew from there. He’s starting to look his age unlike the others but my lord I would!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.