Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taron Egerton is so handsome. Not sure if that is unusual?
---
Chris Ramsey and Jack Whitehall

Reactions: 1
Richard Madely
Stephen Mulhern
Stephen Mulhern is so funny. He is dirty minded & finds a sexual innuendo in any & everything. πŸ˜‚
There was a Saturday morning tv show called 'Ministry of Mayhem' with Stephen. M, & Holly W. There was 'The Doc' who was a German scientist, & him & Stephen would be in hysterics & were always coming off with crazy talk & innuendos. πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s a weird one but I’ve got a stupid crush on Chris Pratt, started off when I watched him in Jurassic world and now it’s a case of wow 😍 (heard him on TikTok speaking German and was even worse πŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 3
Inspired by the Stalin post, Wilfred Owen is probably my biggest historical crush. Handsome F*cker

1200px-Wilfred_Owen_plate_from_Poems_(1920).jpg

wilfred-owen-people-page2.jpg

wilfred.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kieran Culkin as Roman Roy in Succession - filthy depraved perv - just how I like 'em. He's way too short but there's something about him. Also, never liked Matthew McFadyen but he is uber sexy as Tom (I know that's not unusual but hey ho).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My weird celeb crush is Hamish Linklater as the priest in Midnight Mass on Netflix - there's something about a dark haired passionate man that I just love :ROFLMAO:

ites%2F6%2F2021%2F09%2F23%2FMMASS_101_Unit_07932RC.jpg

Reactions: 6
the user that said Ian Huntley is utterly deprived. it's not funny and it's beyond bleeping unusual. he raped, impregnated multiple girls (one as young as 13) and then murdered the others. it's usual crushes, not psychopathic

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.