Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael Sheen (not unusual for me), as Aziraphale in Good Omens though… surprised myself with how I found this sweet angel guy so hot.

Reactions: 1
Bill Nighy (Billy Mack in Love Actually) ❤

Yeah I'll just get my coat now...…LOL

Phil Collins? I know he's old but I just love his voice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a major crush on Phil Collins and it's sad how much he's suffering with poor health. That video of him in Easy Lover 😍.
It seems that there is actually no such thing as an unusual crush as this thread has proved.
---
How about Jack Meadows from the Bill? Also I don't think anyone's mentioned the hottie Rod Skase. He was gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had a major crush on Phil Collins and it's sad how much he's suffering with poor health. That video of him in Easy Lover 😍.
It seems that there is actually no such thing as an unusual crush as this thread has proved.
When I think of Phil Collins, I think of small and round. I clearly need to take another look at Easy Lover

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Phil Spencer, Dec from ant and dec, Matty Healy (but not when he looks drunk/grubby) and Kenny Doughtey from Vera

Michael Sheen (not unusual for me), as Aziraphale in Good Omens though… surprised myself with how I found this sweet angel guy so hot.
Oh I have a crush on Michael Sheen in general!

( I LOVE your profile pic. That woman is an absolute goddess)

• Heart
Oh I have a crush on Michael Sheen in general!

( I LOVE your profile pic. That woman is an absolute goddess)
Same, he’s gorgeous! I just didn’t expect to also fancy him as such a sweet innocent character as Aziraphale!

And thank you! I love her. I realised I was going to be spending a lot of time on Tattle 🤣 so I might as well have a really pretty profile picture to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Watching Forest Gump and Sally Field looks mighty fine at the start of the film. 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hank Azaria has to be one of my weird ones 😂
And not Sure if I said it before but Simon Reeve from the travel documentaries on bbc 🫠😍

Beetlejuice :ROFLMAO:

beetlejuice-2-660-adb67cadc43a4e5ebbaa714aa387a406.jpg

And Bill Pullman wearing a cardi and glasses in Caspar 😘

e3246aa72d10225357e36ac19750a456.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I'd like to bang Captain Tom's grasping daughter on a big pile of used tenners.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.