Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen mention of Robert Webb yet but the first time he came to my attention as an object of desire was when he was dressed in that leotard and leg warmers for Let’s Dance for Comic Relief

Reactions: 3
I just thought of another one who may seem a bit odd. Mario Falcone on TOWIE. There was a scene of him in a Gentlemen's (am I allowed to say that) outfitters with a tape measure around his neck. I don't know if he really was a tailor but he looked the part. He looked so smart & hot I thought ..... Oh hello young man. 😍

It feels very shallow and inappropriate to say this considering the circumstances, but I always thought Clive Myrie was a handsome and charismatic older man, but seeing him in Kyiv has turned my lust for him up about ten notches.

Reactions: 4
Leo looks like a young Jack Nicholson though 😆 his son was really good in Panic.

Dean Charles Chapman from 1917/Game of thrones looks a bit like a young version of middle aged Leo DiCaprio :ROFLMAO:

sDWP1EZKmzb46Arm8igxpI9siYx.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Matt Baker. Something lovely about a guy who farms. A very niche lot, but I bet there’s still a nudey calendar.

Reactions: 2
All the Putin fangirls have gone very quiet. What’s up girls? Salivating over the Russian state propaganda?

I'm still here. Naturally I have had to rethink my crush & have now moved on to Macklemore! I thought I was the only one anyway. 😶

• Haha
There is a wrestler on Stephanie's Packed Lunch called Carl Frampton. I've never seen him before but ding dong, he is hot! Got me drooling at my screen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.