Unsolved Mysteries - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this give you the creeps if you get what I mean? I like stuff like this but can’t deal with scary stuff if that makes any sense 🤣🙃

yes!! I found this show gripping (and unresolved mysteries thread on reddit), but I’ve definitely thought to myself afterwards ‘is this healthy’ because it makes you a bit paranoid!

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed the first episode, skipped the alien one cause that sort of thing is a load of bull in my opinion

Frustrates me that they're unsolved, especially the one with the black man who died at the party, there's no way he died accidentally.

Reactions: 3
The Patrice episode - husband was defo dodgy. Even if he wasn’t involved in the murder the fact he locked a teenager out of his home right after his mom went missing doesn’t sit right with me. Wasn’t a nice guy IMO, even if he ‘didn’t like’ the son as his own words it was a crappy thing to do
Funny you say that, I got the same feeling from the husband and in fact I remembered one of the first things I was told as a young law student studying criminology was ‘we will teach you how to commit the perfect murder!’ As soon as Rob said he had a degree in criminology I thought, blimey! 😱

Anyone got any theories about the guy on the roof
I can’t work out whether Rey was a bit of a social climber who got caught up in the underworld or whether he may have been in a secret relationship with his childhood Male friend and someone was about to expose it. I don’t think he fell into the hole, I think he was placed here after being killed. Also that note was really strange! 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t work out whether Rey was a bit of a social climber who got caught up in the underworld or whether he may have been in a secret relationship with his childhood Male friend and someone was about to expose it. I don’t think he fell into the hole, I think he was placed here after being killed. Also that note was really strange! 😬
Ive only watched this episode so far. Like you, I don’t think it was suicide and his injuries weren’t consistent with the fall. His wife said he was scared of heights and I don’t think he would have made that shape of hole if he jumped from the higher roof. All very weird! I wonder if it was something to do with his work? It seems so odd that a guy who was his pal and boss has totally clammed and lawyered up and made his employees do the same. Fishy!
feel really sorry for his wife as she doesnt have closure over what happened.

Okay so started watching this tonight first episode I have no idea but it’s sad :( second ... omg that rob is dodgy as hell! Slept with the skeleton that defo makes me think he just wanted her and now he’s happy no one else can have her whether she’s dead or alive ? As she wanted a divorce can tell he’s not wired right was basically him .... murder for hire ... :(

& to be that vile to her son shows a lot. Even if he was a brat at 13? So? Holding that against him for life is bad :(

Okay so started watching this tonight first episode I have no idea but it’s sad :( second ... omg that rob is dodgy as hell! Slept with the skeleton that defo makes me think he just wanted her and now he’s happy no one else can have her whether she’s dead or alive ? As she wanted a divorce can tell he’s not wired right was basically him .... murder for hire ... :(

& to be that vile to her son shows a lot. Even if he was a brat at 13? So? Holding that against him for life is bad :(
Agreed, Rob is dodgy AF!

Im not sure if he did it but think he was definitely involved and probably arranged it all.
very odd he changed the locks the day after she went missing so Patrice’s son couldn’t get into the house.
Also very weird he wanted to see the skeleton laid out and kissed the skull then slept with her ashes?!
If he had a degree in Criminology he’d know how to do it so he wouldn’t get caught.

Reactions: 2
The guy on the roof...i definitely think his friend writing the financial reports had a hand in his death. I did some research (wiki) and it said that his friend had been in trouble for sending fake market info out and a lot of people had lost money so maybe those people killed him. I think they killed him then placed his phone on him, hence why it didn’t smash.

the guy who was killed at the party, they’ve either exhumed the body or re-opened the case

as for the French guy who killed his whole family, he was drowning in debt due to bad business decisions and he had the familial contacts which would make it easy for him to disappear.

i think the guy whose wife vanished from the salon definitely had a hand in it. And he is a bastard for not letting the son have the ashes. And who keeps ashes the way he keeps them?!

The lady in the lake- why did he have her beads? He was so involved
I feel heartbroken it was so clearly covered up

Reactions: 4
The lady in the lake- why did he have her beads? He was so involved
I feel heartbroken it was so clearly covered up
Yesss! My exact thoughts, I dont think they recovered her rosary, yet he is sat there with a set saying she gave them to him. He was shady!

So I've watched all of them apart from the Japanese one.
The house of Horrors? So weird.

Stolen kids was so sad and Death Row, that poor little girl.

No ride home, who in the name of Mike leaves their only black friend at an all white party in the back of beyond, I'm sorry but his 'friend' who left to get cigarettes and never returned seemed as guilty as hell!!! His mom was right, dont trust everyone.

Reactions: 6
Its baaacccck

The first episode: stolen kids

💔💔💔💔💔💔
I watched that last night. How terrible. Those poor little boys.

One thing that I couldn't understand was the Mother of the second missing child said she didn't know a child had been taken from the park previously. Had she known she would not have taken her son there. That doesn't make any sense as it happened only a few months earlier and she has no knowledge of it??

Hope they get closure one day.

Those two little boys were definitely taken by the same person. It's too much of a coincidence otherwise, although you've just got away with kidnapping one child why risk being caught taking another!?
I pray they were taken by someone who couldn't have children and just wanted a family. Hopefully they are both alive and well.

Reactions: 6