Unsolved Mysteries - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was in the Freemasons with his friend and did something they didn’t like so killed him then dumped the body through the roof to look like suicide. Would be interested to see if those injury’s correlated to falling from such a height as the hotel roof which was almost impossible.
They said it didn’t collerate, something to do with his shin injuries

Reactions: 4
I was going to skip the one with the count as it was subtitled but I’m glad I didn’t. I think it was him but what got me was that there was no blood at all in the house from the 5 shootings.

I was going to skip the one with the count as it was subtitled but I’m glad I didn’t. I think it was him but what got me was that there was no blood at all in the house from the 5 shootings.
He apparently gave them sleeping tablets and then put them in the hole before he shot them

• Wow
  • Sad
Anyone got any theories about the guy on the roof
I think it was something to do with the company wether something went sour or he stumbled across something. I think if you instantly lawyer up and put things in place so you don’t have to talk something screams GUILTY. I’m sad to see so many people hated the UFO episode, I don’t personally believe in anything of that but did nobody else find it abit creepy that all these people saw the same thing no connection to them etc?

Reactions: 8
Reys case puzzled me the most, and after thinking about it I think I've come up with my theory. The call he recieved was a set up made to look like an emergency sort thing to get him to that parking lot to set the scene. From the parking lot I believe he was probably bundled into a vehicle by people or hitmen arranged by porter. The motive was probably money or information. Convienantly porter himself was out of town knowing that if the police were to look at him there's his alibi. Rey was taken somewhere and badly brutally beaten up probably already dead by the end of it. Whoever it was would of wanted to cause severe injuries to make it look consistent with falling because that's the plan they had. Get his car to the parking lot next to it as if he were there and make it look like he jumped himself. They take him back place him into that room and created the hole themselves. Placing his belongings around it. Porter was a wealthy man and I'm sure had many connections which is also why I believe he would of had a role in getting the cctv turned off that night. Because if there's no cctv it can be proved that he Didn't jump! The hole just seems impossible to me the way the roof was and how far out the hole was from the roof and the shape of it , falling from such a height and going into something feet first? Don't believe it. He was never actually in that hotel

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reys case puzzled me the most, and after thinking about it I think I've come up with my theory. The call he recieved was a set up made to look like an emergency sort thing to get him to that parking lot to set the scene. From the parking lot I believe he was probably bundled into a vehicle by people or hitmen arranged by porter. The motive was probably money or information. Convienantly porter himself was out of town knowing that if the police were to look at him there's his alibi. Rey was taken somewhere and badly brutally beaten up probably already dead by the end of it. Whoever it was would of wanted to cause severe injuries to make it look consistent with falling because that's the plan they had. Get his car to the parking lot next to it as if he were there and make it look like he jumped himself. They take him back place him into that room and created the hole themselves. Placing his belongings around it. Porter was a wealthy man and I'm sure had many connections which is also why I believe he would of had a role in getting the cctv turned off that night. Because if there's no cctv it can be proved that he Didn't jump! The hole just seems impossible to me the way the roof was and how far out the hole was from the roof and the shape of it , falling from such a height and going into something feet first? Don't believe it. He was never actually in that hotel
Must have fell out of a helicopter or something but then doesn’t explain his belongings being untouched

Got to be the illuminati

Reactions: 3
Other podcasts with 2 female hosts I listen to, Redhanded, Morbid and Sinisterhood.
Thanks so much for the RedHanded recommendation, it’s great! The banter between them is funny and it’s obvious they’ve researched the cases themselves.
Can you be addicted to a podcast? 🤔

Reactions: 1
The episode about Patrice got me! Her husband was so controlling and don’t get me started on his behaviour at the end......he is the most controlling and possessive guy, even in death he wanted to ‘Own’ her. Weird and creepy

Reactions: 15
The episode about Patrice got me! Her husband was so controlling and don’t get me started on his behaviour at the end......he is the most controlling and possessive guy, even in death he wanted to ‘Own’ her. Weird and creepy
Oooh yes I'd forgot about him and his creepiness 😲 total fruitloop!

I thought this too! God he was a bloody oddbod, I don’t think son was far off from knowing something with him wasn’t right! Also the last episode was so upsetting, that she had basically all of her daughters lie and it’s massivley obvious she killed her ex husband and then killed her daughter so she could have her son. Weird people

Reactions: 3
I was hooked on this series, definitely think the Rey guy was killed by the Freemasons. How on earth could a body make a hole in a roof, even if it was dropped from a helicopter or something? Also Patrice’s husband 100% had her killed. He was so creepy and protesting too much when he was on about the receipt that was conveniently time stamped Around the time she went missing!
Her poor son 😭 also I Found it odd that the husband just kept her ashes in a box in the cupboard - he was awful and clearly thought he ‘owned’ her even in death!
The french one was scary, how can someone do that to their own family and then disappear off the face of the earth, it’s baffling.

And the last one was so so sad. The mother is absolutely pure evil yet she has custody of her grandson which is what she wanted all along! I can’t believe this stuff goes on in real life.

Reactions: 9
I was hooked on this series, definitely think the Rey guy was killed by the Freemasons. How on earth could a body make a hole in a roof, even if it was dropped from a helicopter or something? Also Patrice’s husband 100% had her killed. He was so creepy and protesting too much when he was on about the receipt that was conveniently time stamped Around the time she went missing!
Her poor son 😭 also I Found it odd that the husband just kept her ashes in a box in the cupboard - he was awful and clearly thought he ‘owned’ her even in death!
The french one was scary, how can someone do that to their own family and then disappear off the face of the earth, it’s baffling.

And the last one was so so sad. The mother is absolutely pure evil yet she has custody of her grandson which is what she wanted all along! I can’t believe this stuff goes on in real life.
100% he murdered her. No innocent person would act like that. He

Reactions: 2
How cruel is rob to the young pistol black after his mother went missing?

Patrice’s husband 100% had her killed. He was so creepy and protesting too much when he was on about the receipt that was conveniently time stamped Around the time she went missing!
Her poor son 😭 also I Found it odd that the husband just kept her ashes in a box in the cupboard - he was awful and clearly thought he ‘owned’ her even in death
And he changed the locks when she went missing, your wife was missing at the time not dead but you kicked out her son and changed the locks, he knew she wasn't coming back

Reactions: 11
The Patrice episode - husband was defo dodgy. Even if he wasn’t involved in the murder the fact he locked a teenager out of his home right after his mom went missing doesn’t sit right with me. Wasn’t a nice guy IMO, even if he ‘didn’t like’ the son as his own words it was a crappy thing to do

Reactions: 5
Does this give you the creeps if you get what I mean? I like stuff like this but can’t deal with scary stuff if that makes any sense 🤣🙃

Does this give you the creeps if you get what I mean? I like stuff like this but can’t deal with scary stuff if that makes any sense 🤣🙃
Don’t worry I am the same never in my life would I watch a horror movie but this is more investigative and it’s not about ghosts etc or anything graphic, it’s more about the story on why they disappeared