Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
The episode about Patrice got me! Her husband was so controlling and don’t get me started on his behaviour at the end......he is the most controlling and possessive guy, even in death he wanted to ‘Own’ her. Weird and creepy

Reactions: 15

Noseybatch

VIP Member
How cruel is rob to the young pistol black after his mother went missing?

Patrice’s husband 100% had her killed. He was so creepy and protesting too much when he was on about the receipt that was conveniently time stamped Around the time she went missing!
Her poor son 😭 also I Found it odd that the husband just kept her ashes in a box in the cupboard - he was awful and clearly thought he ‘owned’ her even in death
And he changed the locks when she went missing, your wife was missing at the time not dead but you kicked out her son and changed the locks, he knew she wasn't coming back

Reactions: 11
Binged Watched all of these and the guy on the rooftop was the most puzzling. Id love to hear how that played out. They were all so sad , the ufo one didn't interest me as much, very random.

Reactions: 11

Mgc85

Just my opinion, but this 3rd season has felt a bit weak and disjointed compared to the previous two.

The episode about parental kidnapping was of course sad but didn’t really fit with the series theme. Compared to Prior episodes like the hotel rooftop jump one, this hasn’t really felt like it’s hit those kind of notes.

A shame, because there is surely endless source material from around the world. I worked in a coroners office earlier in my career and it was such an eye opener to see the bizarre cases that were referred to us in a relatively small jurisdiction.

Reactions: 9

Shestheman22

I was hooked on this series, definitely think the Rey guy was killed by the Freemasons. How on earth could a body make a hole in a roof, even if it was dropped from a helicopter or something? Also Patrice’s husband 100% had her killed. He was so creepy and protesting too much when he was on about the receipt that was conveniently time stamped Around the time she went missing!
Her poor son 😭 also I Found it odd that the husband just kept her ashes in a box in the cupboard - he was awful and clearly thought he ‘owned’ her even in death!
The french one was scary, how can someone do that to their own family and then disappear off the face of the earth, it’s baffling.

And the last one was so so sad. The mother is absolutely pure evil yet she has custody of her grandson which is what she wanted all along! I can’t believe this stuff goes on in real life.

Reactions: 9

Pippylogstocks2

Anyone got any theories about the guy on the roof
I think it was something to do with the company wether something went sour or he stumbled across something. I think if you instantly lawyer up and put things in place so you don’t have to talk something screams GUILTY. I’m sad to see so many people hated the UFO episode, I don’t personally believe in anything of that but did nobody else find it abit creepy that all these people saw the same thing no connection to them etc?

Reactions: 8

annanuttall

VIP Member
I just watched the Josh (the college student) case. I do believe he might have been closet gay and never revealed it. Well, that's my theory anyway.

I really enjoyed the UFO and bigfoot episodes.

leon19

Reys case puzzled me the most, and after thinking about it I think I've come up with my theory. The call he recieved was a set up made to look like an emergency sort thing to get him to that parking lot to set the scene. From the parking lot I believe he was probably bundled into a vehicle by people or hitmen arranged by porter. The motive was probably money or information. Convienantly porter himself was out of town knowing that if the police were to look at him there's his alibi. Rey was taken somewhere and badly brutally beaten up probably already dead by the end of it. Whoever it was would of wanted to cause severe injuries to make it look consistent with falling because that's the plan they had. Get his car to the parking lot next to it as if he were there and make it look like he jumped himself. They take him back place him into that room and created the hole themselves. Placing his belongings around it. Porter was a wealthy man and I'm sure had many connections which is also why I believe he would of had a role in getting the cctv turned off that night. Because if there's no cctv it can be proved that he Didn't jump! The hole just seems impossible to me the way the roof was and how far out the hole was from the roof and the shape of it , falling from such a height and going into something feet first? Don't believe it. He was never actually in that hotel

• Heart

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Didn't enjoy the ufo one.

How sad was the first episode though? I think that she got in a car with someone and they did something to her and then put her on the tracks. Possibly as a "joke" to frighten her and they didn't realise a train was coming. I just don't understand how if she committed suicide why her feet and hands were fine. As if you jump in front of a train every part of you will suffer impact.
On reddit they have discussed this case and said that the child protection services had been in contact with the family, due to the mum hitting tiffany. So there was a lot more going on then in the show. There is also the medical examiners report on one of the threads.

I hope the bitch from ep 3 gets picked up sharpish.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mgc85

I skip the UFO ones too. Both the others were interesting. With the train track one it’s worth looking the case up online as a lot of information was excluded from the episode in regards to the family dynamic. That said it still doesn’t make it any less troubling a case.

• Sad

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I skip the UFO ones. I thought the young kill who supposedly threw herself on the train tracks was so sad. It really looks like foul play.

• Heart
  • Sad

Atiyah

If you like stuff like this then listen to the crime junkie podcast, it’s soo good! They cover cases that are similar xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
The lady in the lake- why did he have her beads? He was so involved
I feel heartbroken it was so clearly covered up
Yesss! My exact thoughts, I dont think they recovered her rosary, yet he is sat there with a set saying she gave them to him. He was shady!

So I've watched all of them apart from the Japanese one.
The house of Horrors? So weird.

Stolen kids was so sad and Death Row, that poor little girl.

No ride home, who in the name of Mike leaves their only black friend at an all white party in the back of beyond, I'm sorry but his 'friend' who left to get cigarettes and never returned seemed as guilty as hell!!! His mom was right, dont trust everyone.

Reactions: 6

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Just binge watched a load of this doing the ironing. This is right up my street. I used to love watching cold case files I think it was called

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Those two little boys were definitely taken by the same person. It's too much of a coincidence otherwise, although you've just got away with kidnapping one child why risk being caught taking another!?
I pray they were taken by someone who couldn't have children and just wanted a family. Hopefully they are both alive and well.