Unsolved Mysteries - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binged Watched all of these and the guy on the rooftop was the most puzzling. Id love to hear how that played out. They were all so sad , the ufo one didn't interest me as much, very random.

Reactions: 11
If you like stuff like this then listen to the crime junkie podcast, it’s soo good! They cover cases that are similar xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have them on my list but I'm still getting used to podcasts. I think I'm yet to listen to a full one lol

Reactions: 1
Ah really! I always pop one on when I’m cleaning, makes it less of a chore lol Red Handed is good too & if yu want a laugh then true crime obsessed is hilarious x

Reactions: 3
Just a little thing about Crime Junkie, they have been accused of plagiarism in the past and it was proven that some of there episodes were actually word for word the same as other podcasts who had did the research. The episodes were removed but they never addressed it. It makes me sad because Ashley has a voice for the radio and they do so much for the LGBQT community.

Other podcasts with 2 female hosts I listen to, Redhanded, Morbid and Sinisterhood.

Reactions: 1
Just a little thing about Crime Junkie, they have been accused of plagiarism in the past and it was proven that some of there episodes were actually word for word the same as other podcasts who had did the research. The episodes were removed but they never addressed it. It makes me sad because Ashley has a voice for the radio and they do so much for the LGBQT community.

Other podcasts with 2 female hosts I listen to, Redhanded, Morbid and Sinisterhood.
Oh really? That’s not good. I’ve just put on the very first episode and it’s quite good but the other girl every so often ‘engaging’ by saying ‘OMG, no way?!’ Is just irritating.

I’ll check out those other ones as I love podcasts

Reactions: 4
Oh really? That’s not good. I’ve just put on the very first episode and it’s quite good but the other girl every so often ‘engaging’ by saying ‘OMG, no way?!’ Is just irritating.

I’ll check out those other ones as I love podcasts
yes unfortunately :( Lets Taco About True Crime did an episode addressing it, if you want to check it out.

Britt adds nothing to the show at all and they are making absolutely thousands, I wonder if it’s a 50/50 split.

yes unfortunately :( Lets Taco About True Crime did an episode addressing it, if you want to check it out.

Britt adds nothing to the show at all and they are making absolutely thousands, I wonder if it’s a 50/50 split.
So she’s still the same years later? 🙄 She’s just very annoying so far, it would be better without her.
It must take so much research to do these true crime podcasts, really bad of them to take someone else’s work. 😠

I’m on the look out for new podcasts , cheers for this!

You’re welcome! I hope yu enjoy it. I know exactly what yu mean about Britt though, she just doesn’t add anything besides a omg here and there

Ahhh I didn’t know this! Thankyu for bringing it to my attention. It’s so hard to find some one has a genuine voice for podcasting, Ashley has the perfect voice for it. But it’s actually really bad that they did that bc they have quite a large following
I’m quite new to the website & haven’t worked out how to reply to a post yet lol x

I was enjoying this untill it went onto the subject of the alien sightings 🤔

Reactions: 4
Just binge watched a load of this doing the ironing. This is right up my street. I used to love watching cold case files I think it was called

Reactions: 6
Binged Watched all of these and the guy on the rooftop was the most puzzling. Id love to hear how that played out. They were all so sad , the ufo one didn't interest me as much, very random.
I think he was in the Freemasons with his friend and did something they didn’t like so killed him then dumped the body through the roof to look like suicide. Would be interested to see if those injury’s correlated to falling from such a height as the hotel roof which was almost impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just binge watched a load of this doing the ironing. This is right up my street. I used to love watching cold case files I think it was called

YouTube has almost ever ep of forensic files ever if that’s your bag. sooo easy to slip down a rabbit hole for a few hours xx

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed this series (didn’t bother with the alien episode though). The one with the Count who murdered his family was disgusting, felt so sorry for his poor victims. Imagine your own dad shooting you point blank?

the one with the guy who went to a party and was found in a lake... it was odd that they him found him after searchers had been there but there also wasn’t enough evidence to say he had been murdered... I think the family argued “why would he walk to the stream Himself when he doesn’t know the area?” Well, when it comes to drunk people literally anything goes, it’s not a rational state

Reactions: 5