Unpopular opinions #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not but I feel the same way about anything health related if you're not doing anything ro help yourself then back of the queue or even maybe no more free treatment for you. Maybe if people had to pay they'd do something about their own issues and not just rely on the NHS to fix/pay for it
I understand where you are coming from with this, but this starts to sound like private health insurance some of which won't cover what they consider pre existing conditions which is ridiculous for health care. Its easy to think oh just charge people extra if they smoke, are able to but won't exercise, drink too much booze ... but eventually that will be taken advantage of.

Reactions: 12
People who bring their whole family shopping are morons. If there are two adults then one can stay home with the brood of kids and the other parent do the big shop. Don’t drag them all round Tesco and block up the aisles when I want to get in and get out

not engaging in discussion about this 😊
🤣
especially those who let the kids bring effing scooters too!
it was especially bad during pandemic..when were supposed to just shop on our own..the amount of complete families or husband and wife combos that were shopping with either the kids or husbands getting in everyone's way.
Surely you can cope with pushing a trolley round on your own and meet them outside

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🤣
especially those who let the kids bring effing scooters too!
it was especially bad during pandemic..when were supposed to just shop on our own..the amount of complete families or husband and wife combos that were shopping with either the kids or husbands getting in everyone's way.
Surely you can cope with pushing a trolley round on your own and meet them outside
Pre covid I took my (young) teenagers food shopping with me. It's a life skill and they were getting good at checking prices, use by dates etc then packing the bags. I've done it solo for nearly 2 years now and I get the red rage at those who treat it like a family day out 🤬

Cannot stand to see toddlers/kids in strollers or trollies glued to phones or ipads everywhere I go. Give their minds a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So because it hasn’t effected you or anyone you know - you’ve come to the conclusion it doesn’t exist.

Do you know how mad that sounds?
I personally think it is more mad the world pretty much got locked down for something with a 99% survival rate. And that people who have been fine through out, got a vaccine which doesn't even stop them getting it. Very mad.

Reactions: 12
I don’t care if unvaccinated people die of covid. You made a choice and you live ( or die) with the consequences

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I don’t care if unvaccinated people die of covid. You made a choice and you live ( or die) with the consequences
I feel that way about people dying after the vaccine. They made that choice. And there seems to be more of those than the former.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can we not do that on this thread.. not trying to moderate but we know how its going to end

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The man from Bridgerton that everyone thought was hot, is in fact not even remotely hot. I just don’t see it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Similar vein to the poster above - I can understand the appeal of Chris Hemsworth but I'm just not into him, personally. Which is fine as I expect he is not into me either!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok here’s 1
The USA was better under Trump. I’m not talking about his personality (😬), but just financially etc. He held countries to account like China, Iran and N Korea. Biden now has a 36% popularity rating between R and D voters. The USA is in trouble
Just my opinion though as I’m not American I’m Scottish. And boy do we have trouble 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i don’t mind kids in trolleys but dont have then blocking up the aisles!
I hate seeing kids in trolley’s. Don’t want their shoes touching where I put my shopping, especially as the outside of supermarket doors are littered with gob and fag butts.

Reactions: 7
I hate seeing kids in trolley’s. Don’t want their shoes touching where I put food, especially as the outside of supermarket doors are littered with gob and fag butts.
Kids have their feet on the outside of trollies when they’re in them 🤔. Unless I’ve been putting mine in wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t care if someone is vaccinated or unvaccinated, wears a mask or doesn’t wear a mask. You do you and I’ll do me. Not worth getting upset about it either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hate seeing kids in trolley’s. Don’t want their shoes touching where I put food, especially as the outside of supermarket doors are littered with gob and fag butts.
Oh wait. Do you mean kids STOOD in trollies rather than sat in the correct bit!? Now it makes sense🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.