Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I don’t agree with Harper’s Law yes no one should be killed whilst doing their job but no one should be murdered full stop.
A uniform shouldn’t make your life more important than any one else’s.

Reactions: 56

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion

People who say 'if you can't handle me at my worst, than you don't deserve me at my best' are rarely ever good enough at their best to justify a person tolerating them at their worst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Women’s sanitary products should be free. They certainly would be if it were men bleeding non stop for days on end

• Heart
Reactions: 53

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Women who refer to their children as ‘crotch fruit’ or ‘crotch goblins’ are just pick me ‘I’m not like other mums, I’m a cool mum’ and should shut up. It’s a godawful term to refer to your children by.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
Not sure if this will be classed as ‘unpopular’ but I think anyone who is expecting a child should be made to take a course in child development. Some people are clueless as to what normal toddler/child behaviour is and how to deal with it and it’s harmful to the child in the long run. It would be beneficial for everyone if all potential parents had at least a basic understanding.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Intelligence has nowt to do with qualifications and some of the most qualified people I have ever met are as thick as shit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Poddular

VIP Member
My unpopular opinion is I come on here ready to read interesting, controversial , unpopular opinions and it's mainly just an endless loop of animal/food/celebrity/biscuit likes and dislikes plus dissing of the latest woke trending bandwagon subject where most people agree with the poster anyway so it's usually a popular opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sliders 🩴 and socks 🧦 is NOT a look. People who pair these together should be banned from walking the streets and be made to eat 50 fig rolls.

A713213C-51E6-4D5C-A615-A88FADA23000.jpeg
F257D91C-72AE-45DD-B1A0-CA1A744616F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Shamima Begum does not deserve to return to the uk. And as for this ‘she was only 16’ guff, why is she not old enough to understand life, but 16 is old enough for us to listen to Greta. Which is it?

Reactions: 45

emm

VIP Member
big weddings are a waste of money. i dont get why people spend the equivalent of a house depósit on a party

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Tui

VIP Member
If you have a dog you are not a dog mum or a dog dad. You are a dog owner.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lately, it feels like so many parents want, and push for their kids to be diagnosed with an “illness” that allows them to get extra benefits or hand outs 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 40

bananabutter

VIP Member
Anyone who says their job is a “full time mum”🙄. Every mother is full time - you’re unemployed. Motherhood isn’t a job, it’s a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

bananabutter

VIP Member
Having multiple children with different fathers/mothers is becoming far too normal.

Not slut shaming at all, have sex with however many people you want but to bring a child into every new relationship is irresponsible. It just leads to instability and shouldn’t be applauded in my eyes. (Will say, two is ok some relationships don’t work out but when you get to three and above is where it’s a bit 🤢)

Reactions: 38