Unpopular opinions #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny new thread.
“Thanks for the thread @ ooh”
“Parking myself for notifications”
“Annoying gif”
“Oh yeay!! I’m here”
“HERE”
🎉🎉 new thread, hi all, marking my place”

ZIP IT BEITCH!!!!! 😡😬😂

Thread 8 consisted of
- Fig rolls
- Jaffa cakes, a bit like depressed Jelly,
in a cakey hug.
- More fig rolls
- fat Adele vrs skinny adele
- Sam Smith
- Sam Smith identifying as a Fig Roll
- chats about GP’s, and their cat loving, power tripping receptionists.
- Cats, always cats, how the duck do they get the cat into the fig roll anyway.
- toilets and turds. again with the figs connection 😐

continue here!!!
All the usual rules apply,
except they kind of don’t because of the title 😂
“I don’t wanna be a witch” that’s a flat out lie
😂 WELCOME!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s fig roll with it… 🥴

Olives are amazing. 🫒 (Proper olives in olive oil, not the tastless pitted tit in brine)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Going out for brunch or breakfast is boring, worst meal to go out and spend money on in a restaurant.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the thread @Oohthedrama 🤭😜

Asparagus is food from the gods. God tier quality.

People who say I hate (insert vegetable or fruit) and have never even tried it need a good slap! Stop being so fussy!!

2C62BC80-6E0C-4FAE-A117-660F2BFDED7A.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My unpopular opinion is I come on here ready to read interesting, controversial , unpopular opinions and it's mainly just an endless loop of animal/food/celebrity/biscuit likes and dislikes plus dissing of the latest woke trending bandwagon subject where most people agree with the poster anyway so it's usually a popular opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My unpopular opinion is I come on here ready to read interesting, controversial , unpopular opinions and it's mainly just an endless loop of animal/food/celebrity/biscuit likes and dislikes plus dissing of the latest woke trending bandwagon subject where most people agree with the poster anyway so it's usually a popular opinion.
Yeah pretty much!
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out if you’re going 😂 we’re waiting to get the hinges oiled but the locksamSmith is a man, and here at TL we’re trying to hit gender targets by hiring a woman who likes fig rolls,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah pretty much!
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out if you’re going 😂 we’re waiting to get the hinges oiled but the locksamSmith is a man, and here at TL we’re trying to hit gender targets by hiring a woman who likes fig rolls,
It was my unpopular opinion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t agree with Harper’s Law yes no one should be killed whilst doing their job but no one should be murdered full stop.
A uniform shouldn’t make your life more important than any one else’s.

Reactions: 56
Sliders 🩴 and socks 🧦 is NOT a look. People who pair these together should be banned from walking the streets and be made to eat 50 fig rolls.

A713213C-51E6-4D5C-A615-A88FADA23000.jpeg
F257D91C-72AE-45DD-B1A0-CA1A744616F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t agree with Harper’s Law yes no one should be killed whilst doing their job but no one should be murdered full stop.
I agree with you. I feel deep sympathy for his widow but it's been clear that she's been channelling her grief into this campaign, and it just comes across as some sort of vengeance. And it also side-steps the whole issue that sentencing for serious crimes are not sufficient.

But yeah... I am deeply uncomfortable with anything coming into law that views one life as worth more than another.

Reactions: 27
There's nothing stopping you from posting your own "interesting, controversial, unpopular opinions" though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why rely on others to start a conversation? Surely, you could start one yourself.

Reactions: 9
I think we killed it 3 threads ago in fairness 😐
They’re just not interesting and controversial enough 😐
Unlike hobnobs…. Intelligent people would post about caramel hobnobs 😏
What about caramel fig rolls? Are they controversial and interesting. 🤣🤪

To keep on topic - digestive biscuits are gross and are equivalent to chewing on sand - texture wise and probably taste wise as they have no taste. 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just think, they half the sentence anyway so it would have been better to just have a law to make life jail life in jail 🤷‍♀️

What about caramel fig rolls? Are they controversial and interesting. 🤣🤪

To keep on topic - digestive biscuits are gross and are equivalent to chewing on sand - texture wise and probably taste wise as they have no taste. 😑
Are caramel fig rolls a new thing? 🤔might have to revisit them if so...... I did wonder why they were never developed after they were invented in 1150BC

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.