Unpopular opinions #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fluffy ugg sliders or any dupe versions are rank and are generally worn by people with lip fillers 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Everyone should be made to have a profile picture and once chosen they cannot change it

I'm crap at names but can recognise a member by their profile picture, that is, until they change it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone should be made to have a profile picture and once chosen they cannot change it

I'm crap at names but can recognise a member by their profile picture, that is, until they change it
It's worse when there's a few people on a thread with the same avatar.

Reactions: 3
Chubby folk shouldn’t wear two piece swimwear
What about a tankini? And how big is chubby? I'm asking for a friend 😂

I actually think it's ok as long as the boobs are contained. People should be able to wear what they feel comfortable in. Fat disgusting men wear trunk with their minging hairly backs. I'd rather see Susan's belly rolls than that.

Reactions: 23
Going out for brunch or breakfast is boring, worst meal to go out and spend money on in a restaurant.
I don’t like afternoon tea either it ruins your appetite for the rest of the day.

Intelligence has nowt to do with qualifications and some of the most qualified people I have ever met are as thick as tit.
I work with someone who has a degree from Oxford but utterly useless at his job which he isn’t suited to and really dense with no common sense

Reactions: 4

You've inspired me to add an avatar!
No one copy 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've mentioned this in the past on here but I hate how every documentary about a serious issue now has to have a celeb attached to it. Roman Kemp, Zara McDermott(maybe not a celeb but influencer) and the latest one being Paddy McGuinness with Autism. There's plenty more that have been done over the last 5 years as well.

Just seems to cheapen the whole thing, as if we wouldn't care if the Celeb wasn't there going on about their story. One of the many reasons good documentaries are lacking these days

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hate Winter, I hate snow, I hate Christmas. Nothing magical ✨ or cosy about being absolutely freezing 🥶 heating bills going through the roof 💷 waking up when it’s dark and finishing work when it’s dark.

Summer on the other hand…blue skies 🌅 the sun is out ☀ warmer and longer evenings 🌤 and being able to be outdoors.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Going out for brunch or breakfast is boring, worst meal to go out and spend money on in a restaurant.
Was supposed to be going for brunch last weekend but it got cancelled and I've never been so relieved :ROFLMAO: just goes flat after you've eaten, like now what what do we do?!

Chubby folk shouldn’t wear two piece swimwear
Don't get me wrong I'm happy that companies are using people that aren't 'sticks' but I don't wanna see somebody morbidly obese in a swimwear..

Fluffy ugg sliders or any dupe versions are rank and are generally worn by people with lip fillers 🤢
Sliders in general are a NO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Women’s sanitary products should be free. They certainly would be if it were men bleeding non stop for days on end

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Stop! ✋🏻 No you did not just use a fig roll when talking about a man’s 🍆
it had been a good few pages since fig rolls were mentioned I guess :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Women’s sanitary products should be free. They certainly would be if it were men bleeding non stop for days on end
so many things would be different for us if men experienced them, not least the enduring idea that somehow giving birth without an epidural is better, I have never heard anyone use the same argument for dental work, for example

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.