Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥷
Is this the fortnight gamer? 😐 that zillionaire dude?

👩🏾‍🔧 black female mechanic anyone? #tickingboxes
👨🏻‍🏫 teacher that looks like he probably owns a white van with a selection of kiddy luring sweets on board
👨🏻‍🍼 man looking after his own kid??
👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 Possible sex party…. Nobody has ID
or gay parents with purchased sperm kids
I honestly think you’re my favourite poster on this site

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes. Also maternity photo shoots, particularly those that are black and white photos with the woman wearing Calvin Klein underwear… so innovative.
Or when the parents to be are half naked. I get wanting to document your pregnancy etc but why are you half naked? The one Khloe did creeped me out because of her fake nails…looked like claws.
1DCA935E-B70D-4321-8CD2-266205F1FE18.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Tumble dryers destroy clothes and they take away the nice smell from washing. I only one because weather is shite and I have no back garden to line dry. I mostly dry my clothes on a clothes horse near the radiator and only use the dryer for my bed clothes and towels.

Reactions: 15
Anti depressants don’t cure depression, they just suppress emotions and make you feel almost nothing. Depression and anxiety can be cured by micro dosing psilocybin but they will never legalise it. The amount of money being made from MH is ridiculous, they dish anti depressants out to anyone and everyone.
My therapist and my psychiatrist (who did not seem to ever give a f*ck) dropped me during the pandemic because I wouldn't bend to all their whims about the anti-depressants. Maybe they work for some people but they have never for me. I advocated for myself after trying some of the suggested ones. I stood up for myself about my treatment plan and was dropped. I agree with you that shrooms would probably help a lot of people. My country has a few clinics but there is no way big pharma is going to lose out. Money talks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes. Also maternity photo shoots, particularly those that are black and white photos with the woman wearing Calvin Klein underwear… so innovative.
Like Millie mackintosh, why is it when you’re pregnant you can post your bare stomach and tits on Instagram and it’s fine? No one wants to see it

Reactions: 13
I find women calling their lover or object of lust “daddy” repulsive. The connotations turn my stomach and I think it sends out a very weird message.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I find women calling their lover or object of lust “daddy” repulsive. The connotations turn my stomach and I think it sends out a very weird message.
i hate that too, however noticed the other day that i always refer to my husband as daddy!! not in a sexual way but because we have kids and i got used to saying daddy where is this? daddy can you do this please? etc i then realised that i talk to him like this all the time but hadn't noticed!
im now taking the steps to change this!! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Possibly unpopular opinions, on here at least-

I do actually feel sorry for Mrs Hinch over her son's speech delay, even though I can't stand her. That's because I would feel sorry for anyone whose kid had a speech delay. I know someone who has a six year old kid who still doesn't speak now (chromosonal abnormality, possible severe autism) and whilst her two othrr kids are smart, charming, funny and affectionate, with the six year old, she has never even so much as heard her say "Mummy" let alone "I love you Mummy". So yes, Hinch is a prick and it's bad that she seemed ashamed of her kid's issues for so long but atthr same time I wouldn't wish that on anyone and I would have struggled with it too frankly.

Likewise, I feel sorry for Lauren Goodger over her baby being in hospital recently. Seeing your child really sick, being powerless to help and knowing that they don't understand is horrendous. So as awful a human being as Lauren generallyis, I still have compassion for that situation, which I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Final one - I DO think it is more expensive to feed your child healthily, especially when they are picky. And I say this from the very privileged perspective of earning enough to never have to worry about this kind of thing but understanding that with my picky child that the luxury of not being on a tight budget makes my life easier. Healthy granary bread is more expensive than cheap white bread. Lean chicken is more expensive than cheap sausages. Even better quality, higher meat content sausages (thus more protein) are more expensive than cheap rusk filled sausages. Batch cooking from scratch healthy foods that your child actually likes is great but only a really an option if you have a decent size freezer to store it all in, which you probably don't if you live in a 2 bed flat. I can buy non dairy milk specially made for young kids with extra vitamins added, which helps if your kid isn't great at eating veg, but if you have a tight budget then that stuff isn't cheap and it's cheaper just to buy a bottle of regular semi skimmed dairy milk. I definitely wouldn't manage to get her to eat as healthily if I was on a tight budget.

Reactions: 22
I don’t want to diss anyones small business as they are only trying to make a living but there is a special place in hell for anyone who has one of these on their front door. So naff. Also Christmas decorations should not be put up til December.
I don
D2604291-1AE4-46EA-A7C4-9DA84EB00D59.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t want to diss anyones small business as they are only trying to make a living but there is a special place in hell for anyone who has one of these on their front door. So naff. Also Christmas decorations should not be put up til December.
I donView attachment 884859
Can I add those horrible green ball things that are in that photo? Awful things, they don't look realistic, and I think they look silly outside houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can I add those horrible green ball things that are in that photo? Awful things, they don't look realistic, and I think they look silly outside houses.
Yup agree. And it’s always those kinds of houses you find them outside - the rabbit warren new built carbon copy estates that all look exactly the same as eachother.

Those door bows remind me of the red warning signs on doors during the plague 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My sister and her friends all have them 🤢

The first year they really became popular there were posts on Facebook mocking them saying they were ways for prostitutes to openly advertise their services. The different colour bow represents what services they offer. I always remind my sister of them posts 🤣🤣

• Haha
PREACH!!!!
no christmas stuff till December!! im fed up of instagramers and youtubers doing christmas house decor tours at the beginning of november!!
and the bows on the doors has gained the typical sheep following......BAAAAAAA

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.