Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion...

Older children should not be expected to become unpaid babysitters for their younger siblings.
Ah, I think it depends, like it worked out well for Kate and Gerry when they left maddie in charge,
the youngest kids were fine 😐 and mammy and daddy had a well earned break….
And, I don’t… think money exchanged hands…any evidence confirming otherwise is long gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The “does the jam go first or is it the cream first” scone debate - just Duck off and have a fig roll!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion...

Older children should not be expected to become unpaid babysitters for their younger siblings.
There's an 11 year gap between me and and my youngest sister. I do feel like I raised her and I was given the nickname of mother number 2 too. I made sure her teeth were brushed, took her to school, that she read most days, I sat down and did her homework with her too. I went to all of her parent's meetings during primary school too. I did it because I knew if I didn't no one else would.

Bing and peppa can both get fucked and take tumble with them
😨

What are your thoughts on Mister Maker?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hate it when women plate up for men and then serve them. Are they bleeping children? I’d be fuming if my OH plated up for me. I like to choose what I want to eat

Reactions: 12
I hate it when women plate up for men and then serve them. Are they bleeping children? I’d be fuming if my OH plated up for me. I like to choose what I want to eat
I dish out everyone’s meals here. If I let Prince Charming do it he’d give everyone 3x the amount I do and Channel 5 would be round making one of those “aren’t they bleeping massively fat?” documentaries about us.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Gender reveals are another stupid life event to be celebrated. It takes away any interest in the actual birth. I don’t care what it weighs if you’ve already told me it’s a girl called Shanice with a pink confetti cannon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t like Adele’s singing voice - it sounds flat to me or really harsh? I’m not trained or have any experience in singing so I’m probably using the wrong terminology but it just doesn’t sound nice to listen to.

Reactions: 8
To be honest I much prefer Adele’s songs when I sing them after a few vino collapsos and my dog is my audience. I couldn’t tell you the words sober.

… Bonnie Tyler or Elkie Brooks did it all first, and better though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To be honest I much prefer Adele’s songs when I sing them after a few vino collapsos and my dog is my audience. I couldn’t tell you the words sober.

… Bonnie Tyler or Elkie Brooks did it all first, and better though.
Ellie Brooks - now you're talking..... 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Gender reveals are another stupid life event to be celebrated. It takes away any interest in the actual birth. I don’t care what it weighs if you’ve already told me it’s a girl called Shanice with a pink confetti cannon.
I could not agree more!!!!! By far the worst event Americans have brought to this side of the Atlantic! Or worse again. Those couples that do a gender reveal to reveal they are going to let their child choose its gender when it is old enough 😰😰😰😰😰

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m happy to allow anyone hand me free food.
Male, female, Sam Smith, I’m easy. Give me some fish fingers, throw in a rich tea butter sandwich and I’m on my back waiting for a belly rub 😐🐶🐾🌭🦴🍪🧈

On another note, nothing says “it’s 2021 and we’re so painfully woke we’re fucked” like a sushi or avocado emoji 🥑🍱 🍣

don’t care what it weighs if you’ve already told me it’s a girl called Shanice
unless it’s a girl called Adele then the world cares what it weighs 😂

Adele is a miserable bitchy little thing, I feel like she’s an own brand, slightly more manufactured Amy Winehouse.
And she probably wouldn’t be so famous if it wasn’t because for the music/entertainment industry she WAS fat,
And now she’s getting more attention because of her love life and because she’s thin….er

• Haha
Yes. Also maternity photo shoots, particularly those that are black and white photos with the woman wearing Calvin Klein underwear… so innovative.

I’m happy to allow anyone hand me free food.
Male, female, Sam Smith, I’m easy. Give me some fish fingers, throw in a rich tea butter sandwich and I’m on my back waiting for a belly rub 😐🐶🐾🌭🦴🍪🧈

On another note, nothing says “it’s 2021 and we’re so painfully woke we’re fucked” like a sushi or avocado emoji 🥑🍱 🍣

unless it’s a girl called Adele then the world cares what it weighs 😂

Adele is a miserable thing, I feel like she’s an own brand, slightly manufactured Amy Winehouse.
And she probably wouldn’t be so famous if it wasn’t because for the music/entertainment industry she WAS fat,
And now she’s getting more attention because of her love life and because she’s thin….er
Where's ninja emoji?

Where's ninja emoji?
🥷
Is this the fortnight gamer? 😐 that zillionaire dude?

👩🏾‍🔧 black female mechanic anyone? #tickingboxes
👨🏻‍🏫 teacher that looks like he probably owns a white van with a selection of kiddy luring sweets on board
👨🏻‍🍼 man looking after his own kid??
👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 Possible sex party…. (Nobody has ID to confirm age)
or gay parents with purchased sperm kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.