Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Brits thing has wound me right up! Ffs! Male and female are sexes, not genders. Yet another institution deliberately blurring the two things in order to erase women. It's not going to be men who suffer as a result of this disturbing agenda.
I think its so dumb. What is the reason for scrapping it? I don’t get it. Say Ed Sheeran and Adele- should they both not be recognised?

Like people have asked for ages for women to be recognised for their achievements but now women shouldn’t be? Will they do this at the Oscars too? Best Actor and Best Actress now Best Performance?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think its so dumb. What is the reason for scrapping it? I don’t get it. Say Ed Sheeran and Adele- should they both not be recognised?

Like people have asked for ages for women to be recognised for their achievements but now women shouldn’t be? Will they do this at the Oscars too? Best Actor and Best Actress now Best Performance?
it’s all pandering to the bullshit agenda of the made up genders. Sam smith could have submitted his album but he didn’t want to because he’s decided he’s a they. They should seek counselling and psychiatric input and I’m not saying that to be horrible but if 10 years ago someone told you they weren’t a boy or a girl you would assume they were not of sound mind. Non binary is not real. A bit like the latest “plural” identity where someone identifies as being more than one person - I’m pretty sure that’s multiple personality disorder but ok hun let’s appease these morons and call them plurals and deny them mental ill healthcare all in the name of being inclusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
it’s all pandering to the bullshit agenda of the made up genders. Sam smith could have submitted his album but he didn’t want to because he’s decided he’s a they. They should seek counselling and psychiatric input and I’m not saying that to be horrible but if 10 years ago someone told you they weren’t a boy or a girl you would assume they were not of sound mind. Non binary is not real. A bit like the latest “plural” identity where someone identifies as being more than one person - I’m pretty sure that’s multiple personality disorder but ok hun let’s appease these morons and call them plurals and deny them mental ill healthcare all in the name of being inclusive.
if anything they should just create a category for "they" , although then inevitably lots of people would then be able to enter all 3 categories

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree.

Yappy irritating little wretches. Their redeeming feature is that they are quite cute to look at. 😂
they dont even have that in my opinion! 🤣.they look like an experiment that's gone wrong - ugly, yapping, angry bug eyed terrors! worst dog ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if anything they should just create a category for "they" , although then inevitably lots of people would then be able to enter all 3 categories
I think they should of just left it as it is, if it’s not broke don’t fix it 😬

Giving them their own category just gives them more validation when IMO these people are mentally troubled and need healthcare not appeasement. I think once one event starts appeasing these people it puts pressure on others to be seen to be “inclusive” and then we’ll see things like the olympics having a they category. It’s too far gone and someone needs to pull the plug and call this crap out for what it is! Although it’s probably too late.

Reactions: 15
I think they should of just left it as it is, if it’s not broke don’t fix it 😬

Giving them their own category just gives them more validation when IMO these people are mentally troubled and need healthcare not appeasement. I think once one event starts appeasing these people it puts pressure on others to be seen to be “inclusive” and then we’ll see things like the olympics having a they category. It’s too far gone and someone needs to pull the plug and call this crap out for what it is! Although it’s probably too late.
I think this is just a case of trying to generate publicity tbh, do people really watch these awards ceremonies anymore? I haven't in years and every time I hear about them the audience seems to just be "influencers" when back in the day would have been well known celebrities

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion...

Older children should not be expected to become unpaid babysitters for their younger siblings.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Pugs look like inflated slugs and should be banned.
JK Rowling getting doxxed just shows how dangerous these trans protesting fuckers really are…

I’m waiting for someone to say dogs shouldn’t be categorised as male and female soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
JK Rowling getting doxxed just shows how dangerous these trans protesting fuckers really are…

I’m waiting for someone to say dogs shouldn’t be categorised as male and female soon.
I'm pretty sure the thing about animals not being "misgendered" has actually been said, or I am confusing jokes with reality, hard to know what is real nowadays. I was criticised by a colleague for "removing the autonomy" of my cat by having her neutered recently

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Give it time. 🤣

Pugs are ugly - Pugly. 🤣

I don’t like Shitzhu dogs either, with that silly underbite, or Pekingese dogs. Yappy, irritating and downright ugly. 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure the thing about animals not being "misgendered" has actually been said, or I am confusing jokes with reality, hard to know what is real nowadays. I was criticised by a colleague for "removing the autonomy" of my cat by having her neutered recently
My partner was (only half jokingly) asked whether he misgendered a dog in a cafe in Glasgow a while back. You won’t be surprised to learn we were near the university.

• Haha
Is Primark getting expensive now or is it just me ? I’ve not been in the place for several years but i remember getting a basketful for £20, same basket now is about £100 .. thoughts…

Reactions: 13
but what if she’s a male cat in a female body and her ladieeee bits were causing her mental pain and suffering 😐

won’t everyone think of the….theys 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I don’t like mod posts on here in case it looks like I am sucking up.
I was just thinking this. But Ooooh cracks me up so much I feel churlish if I don't hit a reaction
I don't hit any when she is being harsh on me though, so there!

I don't really see many other mod posts.

• Haha
I was just thinking this. But Ooooh cracks me up so much I feel churlish if I don't hit a reaction I don't hit any when she is being harsh on me though, so there!

I don't really see many other mod posts.
Same, probs my secret favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.