Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adele looks amazing after her weight loss and most of the people who says she looked better before are jealous and bitter (I'm looking at you Body 'Positive' Movement).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm not keen on overly preened guys. The extent of their beauty regime should be showering, wearing deodorant, plucking a monobrow and shaving.
I can't bear guys who have perfectly waxed/plucked/shaped eyebrows. I find it really distracting and off putting. It generally looks ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going for a poo in a public toilet / at work is better than going at home and I don't understand people who hold it in until they get home. I'd rather leave the stink outside my house and use free toilet roll and not worry about shitting myself than hold it in 😂

I can't bear guys who have perfectly waxed/plucked/shaped eyebrows. I find it really distracting and off putting. It generally looks ridiculous.
Yes. If you have a ridiculous monobrow then pluck the bits in the middle but please don't shape them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
People who have Ed Sheeran as their first dance song… I can’t, and I’m so sorry if this offends anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Baked beans.

Poured over chips , fish fingers or sausages.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Going for a poo in a public toilet / at work is better than going at home and I don't understand people who hold it in until they get home. I'd rather leave the stink outside my house and use free toilet roll and not worry about shitting myself than hold it in 😂

Yes. If you have a ridiculous monobrow then pluck the bits in the middle but please don't shape them.
I have a shy bladder, do you know how painful it is to try to pee in public but your bladder is saying nooooooo.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Christmas day is really flipping boring and drags and drags after the presents are done and dinner is eaten.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just can’t relax enough to do it in public toilets, especially if it’s really busy and there’s loads of people chatting, queuing or there’s a chance someone will go straight into the cubicle I’ve just used 😰💩 my partner laughs at me for it but I honestly just can’t do it lol

Reactions: 12
Adele looks amazing after her weight loss and most of the people who says she looked better before are jealous and bitter (I'm looking at you Body 'Positive' Movement).
Agreed, she definitely looks better. But I find her more annoying somehow. I think it's the wannabe American vibe.

Reactions: 9
I just can’t relax enough to do it in public toilets, especially if it’s really busy and there’s loads of people chatting, queuing or there’s a chance someone will go straight into the cubicle I’ve just used 😰💩 my partner laughs at me for it but I honestly just can’t do it lol
What if you are really desperate though? I just put loads of tissue paper down so no one can hear the plop and time the loo flush if I think it's going to be noisy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love living dangerously and dipping rich tea. They’re delicious. I used to put butter on them (didn’t dip those).

Cheese and onion crisps dipped in Coca Cola is nice (can’t be Pepsi), used to do it with my mates as a kid and the older I got the more weird stares I got. It just makes them taste like caramelised onion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

The best shits are the ones you do on the clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want only pretty people to play in movies, I see plenty of the ordinary and relatable ppl all around me on the streets and I really want to escape that.
THANKYOU if I want ugly I look in the mirror

Cold Yorkshire puddings with jam on is 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Aren’t Yorkshire puddings literally basically savoury chocolate eclair pastry? Terribly overrrated and a waste of space if you ask me, I don’t want airy batter taking up valuable stuffing space Thankyou 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.