Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ekkk, what are you making it with 😂
to be fair I decided it smelt pissy when my Nan was eating it once in her care home. Perhaps as a child I was confusing the smell of pissy care home as rice pudding 😂😂 either way it’s put me off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
to be fair I decided it smelt pissy when my Nan was eating it once in her care home. Perhaps as a child I was confusing the smell of pissy care home as rice pudding 😂😂 either way it’s put me off
it could have been the pudding,
It could have been Betty and her support knickers 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love making Xmas cake (that reminds me I need to make my best mates this week) but I despise it as a food. Rice pudding is a bowl of phlegm. Milk skin shouldn’t even be MENTIONED and anything smooth with lumps in shouldnt be allowed (yoghurt I’m looking at you)
twiglets are a high tier snack

Reactions: 1
I'm not keen on overly preened guys. The extent of their beauty regime should be showering, wearing deodorant, plucking a monobrow and shaving.

Guys who have facials and massages and moisturise their bodies or use their partner's beauty products give me the ick.

I love making Xmas cake (that reminds me I need to make my best mates this week) but I despise it as a food. Rice pudding is a bowl of phlegm. Milk skin shouldn’t even be MENTIONED and anything smooth with lumps in shouldnt be allowed (yoghurt I’m looking at you)
twiglets are a high tier snack
Milk skin is delicious. I also like when you buy powdered soups / drinks and you come across that powdered lump you haven't quite mixed in though. It's a treat 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 12
that’s wholly unsubstantiated though. It amounts to hearsay and speculation.

at the time of the incidenthave your opinions but please don’t spread speculation as if it’s factual.

IMO Caroline was deeply unwell, with a history of tumultuous relationships and enabled by her mother and friends who made excuses for her toxic behaviour.
that’s wholly unsubstantiated though. It amounts to hearsay and speculation.

at the time of the incident, there were news stories where “insiders” claimed most of the blood was Caroline’s, presumably as some sort of defence for her.

there’s no way anyone could know whose blood it was, without DNA testing. And if it was mingled, there’s no way of knowing how much of it was Caroline’s and how much of it was lewis, only an educated guess.

perhaps if Caroline had lived the full facts would have been made known to the court and by extension, the public. But she chose not to allow that to happen.

the facts are, that she attacked her boyfriend with a lamp because she suspected he was cheating. Those were the facts made known to an inquest. According to police reports, Caroline readily admitted to hitting lewis over the head. This corroborates what Lewis said in his initially phone call to 999. Those are the facts.

have your opinions but please don’t spread speculation as if it’s factual.

IMO Caroline was deeply unwell, with a history of tumultuous relationships and enabled by her mother and friends who made excuses for her toxic behaviour.
Please stop quoting me. If you want to refer to her mental health diagnosis as “toxic behaviour” then so be it. The woman committed suicide, she did not “chose not to allow” the facts to emerge by some sneaky underhand behaviour.

You just don’t seem to realise your own opinions are also speculation and not fact either. I’ll post what I like and you don’t need to police the thread for factual information 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not keen on overly preened guys. The extent of their beauty regime should be showering, wearing deodorant, plucking a monobrow and shaving.

Guys who have facials and massages and moisturise their bodies or use their partner's beauty products give me the ick.

Milk skin is delicious. I also like when you buy powdered soups / drinks and you come across that powdered lump you haven't quite mixed in though. It's a treat 😐
RIP to me. That literally made my stomach turn 😝😝😝😝
also baked beans belong on a fry up, but in their own bowl so they don’t get the crispy things wet. However when eating fishfingers, chips and beans everything must be mushed together. Ditto sausage chips and beans.
men that say they can’t go out cos they’re “babysitting” when referring to their own kids need a hiding. Ditto all my husbands mates who have to wait for their wives to “give them a pass/green card” for a night out. Surely normal people (ie us) just say oh by the way I’m out Thursday eve, we’re not busy are we?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
RIP to me. That literally made my stomach turn 😝😝😝😝
also baked beans belong on a fry up, but in their own bowl so they don’t get the crispy things wet. However when eating fishfingers, chips and beans everything must be mushed together. Ditto sausage chips and beans.
men that say they can’t go out cos they’re “babysitting” when referring to their own kids need a hiding. Ditto all my husbands mates who have to wait for their wives to “give them a pass/green card” for a night out. Surely normal people (ie us) just say oh by the way I’m out Thursday eve, we’re not busy are we?
On a fry up you can build a little dam with the sausages so the bean sauce doesn't ruin the other food. I quite like cold beans out of a tin though 🤣

Reactions: 4
Baked beans are disgusting. The stuff even looks like someone has already eaten it once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Baked beans are disgusting. The stuff even looks like someone has already eaten it once.
They're tasty with some salt and pepper..as are mushy peas with a bit of butter melted in with them.

And Twiglets with milk.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Ditto all my husbands mates who have to wait for their wives to “give them a pass/green card” for a night out. Surely normal people (ie us) just say oh by the way I’m out Thursday eve, we’re not busy are we?
Adding to this people who bring their husband/wife to everything even when nobody else knows them - you can have your own life and your own mates! My friend brings his wife everywhere even though she doesn't know or like any of us and then he ignores her all night and she gets passed around the rest of the group to entertain her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.