Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M&S is over rated, it’s just not worth the money and the food is just overly salted or stuffed full of sugar to con people into thinking the price is worth it. Anytime I’ve been in the UK I would choose a Waitrose over a M&S any day when it comes to posh shops.
You’re wrong 😜. Only supermarket worthy of my money, I wouldn’t say any supermarket is a “posh” shop. I find I save money shopping at M&S and have much less food waste because the foods of much better standard particular the fresh fruit & veg.

It’s not just groceries, it’s M&S groceries. 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Real Christmas trees are a million times better than fake ones. And when you put them on the bonfire after Jan 6th they go up like a roman candle, which is fun.
I love the smell and look of real trees but they make me itch and my eyes water. So I have to stick to a plastic tree 😭

Reactions: 5
I’m sick of seeing insta worthy Christmas trees when everything is perfect on them and beige! What happened to the good old multicoloured tree with miss match baubles on?
Mine is going to be gold or something like that this year but wish i could have a mismatched one. Unfortunately don't have any decorations and can't buy tons of different ones so hoping over the years my tree will become mismatched and cool. I'll also take some decorations next time I visit home. But for this year I'll just be a basic insta hun 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right let’s settle this biscuit debate once and for all

Ultimate biscuit: gingerbread man/woman/nonbinary/trans

Godly: chocolate hob nob

High tier: hotel chocolat chocolate pillow biscuits of the gods

Middle tier: chocolate digestive

Low tier: plain digestives - edible but boring

Should be illegal to sell tier: fig rolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Well I mean this is not gonna settle it but OK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, the choices are not absolutely terrible but something went very wrong in the ultimate biscuit tier, gingerbread man? Really?
😂
Really.

Versatile. Goes well with a warm cuppa. Not sickly. Goes nicely iced when you want it a bit sweeter. Great to decorate if feeling creative! You just can’t beat it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok this might be a bit controversial but it is the unpopular opinion thread so what the heck:

I preferred strictly when there wasn’t same sex couples. I prefer watching a man and woman dance not two men or two women. Think it flows better when it’s opposite sexes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

😱 not the fig rolls. You’ll be on my ignore list soon. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok this might be a bit controversial but it is the unpopular opinion thread so what the heck:

I preferred strictly when there wasn’t same sex couples. I prefer watching a man and woman dance not two men or two women. Think it flows better when it’s opposite sexes.
Bloody hell, Grandma, how long have you had a Tattle account? :eek:

Not just an unpopular, but also outdated and covertly homophobic, opinion.

Reactions: 17
All of you talking about the ultimate biscuit are conveniently forgetting the GOD of biscuits which is the humble bourbon cream. 🤩

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, Grandma, how long have you had a Tattle account? :eek:

Not just an unpopular, but also outdated and covertly homophobic, opinion.
Oh crikey here we go. I must be the worlds youngest grandma I’m not even 30 but ok.

I’m not homophobic and have no issue with people loving who they love.
This isn’t about love though, it’s about dancing. I like watching men and women dance together on strictly. That doesn’t make me homophobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Think you might have found the one thing that will get you more hate than Basils cannibalism 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.