Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New year is overrated, it remains is how much a failure we are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
order of the best cakes known to man/woman/child/person

1. carrot cake
2. Chocolate orange cake
3. Lemon cake
4. Victoria sponge
5. Coffee & walnut
6. Chocolate fudge
I rated you until this post, I don’t think I can ever read your comments again for fear I see something like this…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just prefer watching all the couples as male/female I think it’s easier to compare them against each other that way too. I love seeing the dresses and suits and how they match together and how the male and female bodies compliment each other through movement.

There’s plenty of people who aren’t heterosexual that have taken part in the show as a male/female couple afterall it’s a dance competition not a love competition although plenty of them do go on to shack up.

Seems like it’s trying too hard to box tick IMO.
Yes like Susan calman who I love love love.
She was on and danced with a man. When other lesbian women called her out her reply was great “I didn’t help to fight for gay equal rights to then be told who I can and can’t dance with”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean, who really needs unclogged arteries in 2021. Science can fix what the contents of this tin destroys. 😐

Ok tell me your list and I’ll see where you’re going wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣
give me a few minutes to get the spreadsheet out and list my pros and cons before I commit to an answer. 😐

but this… this should be reported.
3. Lemon cake
4. Victoria sponge
5. Coffee & walnut

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Marzipan is gods gift to us
I personally don’t like a female Dr Who
Oasis were overrated
So were the Beatles 😱

Reactions: 9
Cake isn’t that nice. Chocolate cake is fine, although it’s nothing special.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Quite possibly the only chocolate I will never, ever eat. I imagine it’s what comes out of the backend of a cat after it’s ate
A rat (that’s past it’s best before date) encased in an own brand kinder surprise

A16EE503-7EC4-4C3F-B6D5-483F63DEF790.jpeg
C28A5FBD-CFB5-41D1-B92B-F86A08DB1317.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe this will be handy this year with the bird flu outbreak
294755F7-3928-4516-8DE5-12A0BA7C4596.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.