Unpopular opinions #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually it's the same women who expect men to pay for a date but god forbid they want to hold a door open for them. Feminism when it comes to having to be seen as independent and strong, but happy to freeload!

Every single male delivery driver we have offers to put heavy parcels in the house for me. Could I take that as patronising? Sure. But you know what, they are right, they are stronger than me and I appreciate the compassion. I don't need to prove a point while doing my back in in the process :ROFLMAO:
You'll not find many women tarring the M25 at 4 o'clock in the morning feminism only extends so far imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
idiotic things in your opinion. You can shout the term snowflake all you like, if it makes you better for being an ignorant person.
Your response is pretty much the definition of snowflake. Why get so bothered by the fact others think people are oversensitive? It's not all about huge issues like racism, people are 'triggered' by everything these days, including a strangers opinion on an UNPOPULAR OPINION thread as you have just shown.

Everyone expects the world to wrap them in cotton wool and modify everything to fit their personal needs instead of just removing themselves from the situation. Sure you can't do that with everything, but people aren't talking about the big stuff.

When people want shows banned because they dare to paint a picture of how life *used* to be, instead of you know, living and learning or just not watching the bleeping thing, then we have a problem. And that problem isn't ignorance, it's being a butt hurt whiny little baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh right so because people are used to being called racist offensive terms, there’s no need to apologise for broadcasting it, cos you know, they’ve grown a thick skin to it??? Wow.
That's clearly not what I meant. If you've been subjected to racist words, your hardly gonna have a brake down if you hear those same words in the context of a news report.

Reactions: 5
Well the views of most people regarded now as 'woke' or 'snowflakes' will be no doubt in a hundred years be regarded as reactionary by the standards of those times.

Arguments end HERE.

new thread,
as you were without the dramatics and the soap box dragging 😐
won’t someone think of the fig rolls that are listening ffs….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.