Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
This will probably be a popular opinion, but I dont care: WHY are GP practices still hiding from their patients?

I have been deaf in my left ear for over 2 weeks now. I'm not stupid I know its ear wax (probably). I've done olive oil for 8 days and OTC ear drops for 7 days now. I phoned last Thursday for an appt to get something done. The first appt I could be given was a phone appt THIS Thursday. How is a phone appt going to be of the slightest use when someone actually needs to LOOK at my sodding ear???

It's complete madness. But I'm pissed off with hearing the world through a muffler.
ETA, I pressed send too soon!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
One more unpopular opinion before bedtime...

if you record yourself giving homeless people stuff and put it on social media (probably minutes later) then YOU are a self absorbed attention seeking twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
On the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter films I'd like to say that JK Rowling is a goddess and was right about everything ❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Being forced to spend Xmas with family is the worst. It's my time off, I don't want to spend days going round different sofas and eating other peoples shit food. I want to stay at home, watch films and eat crap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
If you have a penis then you are NOT a woman! You can ‘self identify‘ all you fucking like, you are still a man. And I don’t give a flying shit if that hurts your feelings or you ‘cancel’ me. There is no such thing as a ‘girl dick’ other than in your perverted imaginations.

Do you think if I suddenly self identifying as a horse people will suddenly start feeding me carrots and polo mints?🤔🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Gemma Collins is not in any way funny or entertaining. She's a loud-mouthed, overgrown spoilt brat, and TV companies should stop encouraging her by giving her airtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Warpaint

VIP Member
Hi guys,

I'm now self-identifying as a Kettle. Please be kind, thoughtful and non-judgemental or it might send me over the boil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Clickbait

VIP Member
People who can’t afford to bring up their children shouldn’t have them. Circumstances can change and that is a different thing entirely, but if you currently cannot afford to pay rent, bills, are using a food bank, receiving benefits and assistance to scrape by you should not be adding a child into the mix.

Having kids and wanting to be a stay at home mum is not a reason not to work and not contribute to the system that you’re happy to accept money from.

If you can afford Sky TV/Virgin, Netflix, Disney +, a new iPhone, iPad etc. your children do not qualify for free school meals - you are just using your money unwisely and wanting luxuries whilst relying on others to provide for the children you chose to have. Your children’s basic needs should come before gadgets.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

jaymie

VIP Member
Some people on Tattle are so bloody annoying, Idk what forum they think they come to.
If someone says “mutton dressed as lamb”, you can be sure that the following replies will be about body positivity and age.
Is a trash forum hun, why take everything so seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Having to pay for glasses etc is really bizarre. Like I'm so shortsighted that if I tried to leave my house without glasses/lenses in I would almost certainly be hit by a car or something within minutes, I literally can't see past the end of my nose. Yet I can have free healthcare for far less dangerous/bothersome conditions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion can there be a rule for this thread where responses to an unpopular opinion are capped at 5-10 to stop derailing 😂🥴 we’re a very strongly opinionated bunch of feminine non binary masculine stay at home chest feeding receptionist haters 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Men can never be ‘trapped’ by a baby. They will leave if they want too. It’s women who are trapped for life. The sheer amount of people that think men are easily trapped by a kid is obscene 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

AdApathy

VIP Member
Dental and optometry treatments should be free. They're vital parts of our everyday functions, and I shouldn't have to pay £300 just to be able to eat painlessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 36