Unpopular opinions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't sit with us unless your at least a little bit Gay at the weekends. Failing that, do you identify as a dolphin on any given week?
i once kissed a girl and similar to Katy Perry I liked it, granted I was at least 7 Smirnoff Ices and 4 vodka jelly shots gone, and I think at the time I identified as someone from bewitched or steps 😐

however it’s my right to now say I’m part lesbian or bi on social media and watch the likes roll in. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if I misunderstood but the opinion was “I believe all dogs should be on lead in public places.”

dog parks/parks etc are public places?
In our local park dog’s have to be kept on a lead all times and in the actual children’s enclosure they’re not permitted at all even if you carry them so you get a choice to stay with your dog or your child 😂 guess what’s the most popular 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a huge ick of mine. People thinking it's ok to leave (admittedly dog) tit in fields where people walk. They seem to think it will just magically dissapear because it's in the countryside. It won't, someone elses dogs (or indeed them, themselves) will trod in it and let me tell you, there are few things more disgusting than cleaning another dog's tit out of your dogs paws. If your dog is running over there, why do you think noone elses will be? It's just common courtesy, the space isn't just your dog's litter box. Plus I doubt you own the field and I highly doubt the owner wants it caked in dog tit.
I hate this too! I still bag my dogs 💩 when we go over the fields.

Reactions: 2

Thread 5.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.