Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Many people are too thick to do jury service. There should be an aptitude test as part of the selection process.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
People that exploit and flaunt their seriously ill children on Instagram or any other social media platform are plain scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
If driving on a motorway 'scares' you, then you're a danger to other road users and shouldn't be driving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I keep seeing posts on insta about how women can avoid getting spiked, or worse; injected, on a night out. Why should women have to go out of their way just to enjoy a safe night out? How about instead of doing posts aimed at women, we just teach men not to be arseholes? Why are there no posts showing men the dangers of what they’re doing? Why is it always the women who have to “make sure they’re not making themselves a target?”

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Fireworks in residential areas should be banned. I hope anyone who buys them and sets them off burns their fingers.

unpopular tattle opinion,

nobody gives a fuck if you’re leaving a thread, just grab your bags and go, you can check yourself out of departures and go live your best life in duty free, nobody gives a flying fuck that the “thread has changed” or that you’re busy.

similarly,
You’re having a hard time so don’t have time to check in on tattle.
Most don’t care 😐
It’s your birthday,
Fuck all cares given.
You’re back after 3 days offline?
Take another 3 days and piss off 😬

Oh oh oh oh…..

“just commenting to mark my place”
“Lol, great title, parking myself for notifications ✌

USE THE FUCKING WATCH BUTTON!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
If you think trans and gender fluid and non binary are new things, I can tell you they aren't. It's just that people feel they can be more open about them now. Thank goodness.

Also pineapple, olives, gherkins on pizza all rock innit 😜
Gender bending and gender nonconformity has been around for yonks, that's true. The medicalisation of kids, however, is a new phenomenon.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
"Non binary" as an "identity" is meaningless. Literally everyone on earth embodies typically feminine and masculine qualities to one degree or another, but which of those qualities are considered m/f are culturally determined and bound by time and place and not inherent.

I know someone, a woman, who has recently come out as "non binary". She's married to a man. She has children. Now she gets to put a trans flag in her twitter bio and co-opt a marginalised identity. It's pretty clear the real reason "womanhood" has never "felt right" to her is because she's quite far removed from what is considered conventionally attractive - just because you don't meet the ridiculous, unattainable parameters of femininity doesn't mean you're some "other" thing. Self indulgent meaningless nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I would say that is a fair comment.

I personally wouldn't medicate my child until the situation seriously required it. I suspect the majority that do go down the medication route do so because it's necessary for that young person's well being.
I don't think you can judge anyone in this situation. You just have to take it one step at a time and do what is best. I say this as a close friend of someone with a child who is non binary.

I'd also say we need to stop writing off young people's mental health concerns as woke or a fad and just listen.
It harms no-one to give a minute of their time to this. Why are other people's pronouns such a hate factor? Just be respectful.
Pronouns are the least of anyones worries. Any child who thinks they're 'non binary' and neither a boy or girl should be told that they are still a boy or girl and it's ok to be a girl and like xyz and vice versa. Kids should not believe they're born in the wrong body. Kids should not be encouraged to take puberty blockers or wear binders on some imaginary 'gender identity' which is a personality

Back on topic, my unpopular opinion is that a lot of parents these days let their kids be the boss and rule the roost. They're so afraid of appearing authoritarian that they let the kids do or say whatever they want. Said kids will get a shock when they enter the real world and everyone doesn't bend to their will

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Disney adults are psychotic. Don’t get me wrong, I like the odd Disney or Pixar film here and there. But to go to Disneyland and interact with the characters as if it’s not just a man in a suit is fucking weird. Disney home decor is ugly too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
Sex work is not work. Women’s bodies are not commodities to be bought and sold.

Men who seek out sex workers are disgusting creatures.

‘Pole fitness’ is just a fancy name for gyrating up and down a pole.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Leo100

VIP Member
Is it just me or are these threads just opinions or stuff that annoys you rather than unpopular opinions

Reactions: 48

Twertle

People that say ‘as a nhs worker’ ‘after a 12 hour shift as an nhs worker’ ‘I work for the nhs so..’ ‘I get discount because I work for the nhs’ should get in the bin. I do not care and do not believe you are better then anyone else because you work for the nhs.

Reactions: 46

xyzcba

VIP Member
I'm going to assume this is an unpopular opinion considering how many people do this - but people who drive all around the gym car park to get a space near the door, or put their fancy cars in the disabled spots, when there is always plenty of spaces further away. You're literally going to the gym to EXERCISE, and yet you're too lazy to walk the extra 50m.
Blows my mind. Every time 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ScaryDinosaur

Adults who claim they "don't like fruit and veg" are pathetic fuckwits. You're not a child, eat your damn broccoli

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

jackolantern

VIP Member
Pronouns are the least of anyones worries. Any child who thinks they're 'non binary' and neither a boy or girl should be told that they are still a boy or girl and it's ok to be a girl and like xyz and vice versa. Kids should not believe they're born in the wrong body. Kids should not be encouraged to take puberty blockers or wear binders on some imaginary 'gender identity' which is a personality

Back on topic, my unpopular opinion is that a lot of parents these days let their kids be the boss and rule the roost. They're so afraid of appearing authoritarian that they let the kids do or say whatever they want. Said kids will get a shock when they enter the real world and everyone doesn't bend to their will
Don't know if it's unpopular or not, probably depends on the circle you are in, but I fully believe no child should be able to medically transition from mtf or ftm before the age of 18. If you want to 'change' gender you can do so when you are an adult with full awareness (well as much as you can ever have) of your decision and the consequences. People say there are more trans people now because it is more accepted, personally I think that's bullshit, there are more trans people now because of the very real dangers of a society that so heavily pushes being gender fluid. Previously a little boy could wear a dress and it meant nothing more than he liked the dress, now he MUST want to be a girl. It's ludicrous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
If people understood what unpopular opinions really meant then we would still be a quarter way through the first thread,

Reading these threads has been an eye-opener for me (a hated old lady who proberbly smells of wee and doesn't know about dirty talk ;) )

My unpopular opinions from reading them are

Women really are their own worst enemy, how the fuck do you expect men to respect you when you don't respect each other. People treat us how we let them, be they, men or women. Teach by example stop slagging off women for doing women things and men won't think you are ok with it.

Most people are very easy manipulated

All kids are gender fluid and any parent not understanding that needs to think back to when they were a child. Some days you feel rough and tough others days you feel delicate and needy.
I know for a fact if my son and one of my nephews were born today they would have proberbly been convinced they were in the wrong body for the simple reason they were not typical boys. Likewise myself and my daughter were very rough and tough girls who were not girly girls and so was one of my granddaughters who is now trans, would they be trans if they were born 20 years ago? I personally don't think so.

"I don't feel like a woman" or "I feel like a woman" (I can't speak for the male species because I'm not one) But no one knows what a woman feels like, they only know what they feel like. I feel like me I don't feel like you because I am not you. Some days I'm all frilly, the next I'm workboots that is perfectly normal for both sexes.

Most people love to generalise "old people do this" "young people do that" "Men always do this" "Women always do that" No! people do this and that. annoying people don't have a gender, a colour or an age. so stop putting one there. Stop dividing us

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
People who have sympathy for abused kids but no sympathy for the damaged adult it created, are at best idiots.

People who were abused don't go on to abuse others ( some do) but the majority do go on to abuse themselves in many ways, drink, drugs, food, sex and the 100s of other ways that people harm themselves No one, absolutely no one does these things because they are happy and contented people. They are damaged people trying to cope in a world that does not allow for damaged people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43