Unpopular opinions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Local news is shite - whether on TV, radio or in print.

iF yOu TyPe LiKe ThIs YoU aRe A dIcK. (iT aLsO tAkEs AgEs).

likewise if you type like this.capitals and space bars exist for a reason.its just about acceptable in a text message let alone anywhere else.dont do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I actually quite like Courtney Love 🤷🏼‍♀️
Courtney didn’t kill Kurt. Men and sadly other women just hate women. That is why Courtney love is not liked and is blamed on Kurts death.

If Courtney didn’t love Kurt she wouldn’t of stayed next to him with a bucket catching his vomit when he was detoxing from heroin, and cleaning him up when he tit himself. She never speaks about Kurt in a bad light and has always remained quite private about him.

People make up stuff like that the gunshots didn’t correlate with the way he killed himself, when detectives and medical examiners confirmed it was a suicide, and especially medical examiners and crime scene technicians are trained in if noticing a gunshot death is self inflicted or a homicide. If they concluded it was a suicide, it was a suicide. They can even tell from the way blood splattered.

The same goes with Heath Ledger, Mary Kate Olsen was blamed on his death, because she was with him at the time he took the overdose, and she got frightened and ran away, which some people tend to do as we all react to situations like that differently. Heath was a grown man, Mary Kate didn’t shove the drugs down his throat, he already had a big drug problem before her. Then people use the Joker role to sensationalise his death and say “the joker was in his mind and he began to act crazy and take lots of drugs” even though it was well documented that Heath had been a drug addict for years and it’s the reason why Michelle Williams had to leave him because it was taking toll on her and their child. Heath Ledger was a ticking time bomb tbh.

Back on the topic of Kurt. Kurt more than likely had an Inflammatory bowel disease like Crohns or colitis, and it bothered him for years, he was constantly unwell with stomach pain even some of his songs are about the constant pain he was in. More than likely Kurts suicide was a culmination of stress from fame, trapped with addiction and the fact he was chronically ill for years.

IBD’s are only being talked about regularly in the past decade, people who were just being told “oh you just have a nervous stomach” “you have ibs” or “an intolerance to a specific food” are finally being diagnosed with IBDs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I keep seeing posts on insta about how women can avoid getting spiked, or worse; injected, on a night out. Why should women have to go out of their way just to enjoy a safe night out? How about instead of doing posts aimed at women, we just teach men not to be arseholes? Why are there no posts showing men the dangers of what they’re doing? Why is it always the women who have to “make sure they’re not making themselves a target?”

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I keep seeing posts on insta about how women can avoid getting spiked, or worse; injected, on a night out. Why should women have to go out of their way just to enjoy a safe night out? How about instead of doing posts aimed at women, we just teach men not to be arseholes? Why are there no posts showing men the dangers of what they’re doing? Why is it always the women who have to “make sure they’re not making themselves a target?”
2B446E64-951E-4880-8767-742AA72CB762.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Definitely not unpopular but anyone who thinks shows like TOWIE etc are documentaries and that the people in them don't put on an act on the show and in public to keep the pretence it's 'reality' and 'real life' shouldn't be allowed anything with a screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it just me or are these threads just opinions or stuff that annoys you rather than unpopular opinions

Reactions: 48
Is it just me or are these threads just opinions or stuff that annoys you rather than unpopular opinions
most of the stuff can be written on the ‘little things that annoy you immensely’, ‘what’s annoying you’ or ‘things you love that everyone hates’ threads

Reactions: 12
Me and oh went out on motorbike last week, popped into a pub for a pint, felt as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, my money is as good anyone elses, and probably what we were wearing was more expensive than most in the pub, shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
i would have said hello 🙂 I’ve always loved the idea of riding a motorbike but im more than a wee bit scared of it. I’d be hoping some of your daring spirit rubbed off on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New year, NYE I just don't get it. Why stay up till midnight to celebrate? Its still a new year a few hours later. Why celebrate at all?
I wish I could understand but I just don't feel anything at all and have never ever celebrated it and most times I forget it's NY, NYE 😬

Reactions: 20
Working from home was awful.
I like being back in the office I feel like when I come home I’m switched off from work.
Really agree with this. I worked from home for about 6 months and some weeks I would barely leave the house. Work, eat, sleep repeat!

I am glad to be back in the office with a bit more structure to my weeks now!

Reactions: 4
"Non binary" as an "identity" is meaningless. Literally everyone on earth embodies typically feminine and masculine qualities to one degree or another, but which of those qualities are considered m/f are culturally determined and bound by time and place and not inherent.

I know someone, a woman, who has recently come out as "non binary". She's married to a man. She has children. Now she gets to put a trans flag in her twitter bio and co-opt a marginalised identity. It's pretty clear the real reason "womanhood" has never "felt right" to her is because she's quite far removed from what is considered conventionally attractive - just because you don't meet the ridiculous, unattainable parameters of femininity doesn't mean you're some "other" thing. Self indulgent meaningless nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.