Unpopular Opinions #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best part of this thread is when it’s getting beefy then someone throws in something random like mince pies or hair washing 😆😆

Christmas shouldn’t be mentioned until at least Mid November.
Christmas should be mentioned as soon as Boxing Day is over, that’s when I start thinking about next year’s Christmas, guess that’s my unpopular opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christmas should be mentioned as soon as Boxing Day is over, that’s when I start thinking about next year’s Christmas, guess that’s my unpopular opinion
Perfect time to get all the presents for next year half price in the boxing day sales too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ultimate Tattle unpopular opinion... I don't think Mrs Hinch is that bad! 🙈 Definitely wouldn't describe myself as a fan but I don't see the harm in her either!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I hate everything and anything to do with Christmas. 🎄 The terrible music. 🎶 The ghastly decorations. 💡 The tacky tinsel. The food. 🦃 Dry mince pies. The cold and snow. ❄ Father Christmas, Mother Christmas or whatever he/she/they identify as. 🎅🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I did teach my children that. However, The Animal Whisperer (otherwise known as my middle child) catches them instead. And no, I'm not joking.
i Hate pigeons so i quite enjoy seeing people especially little kids chasing them away! They are greedy and intrusive..London ones have no fear either and dont even flinch if you try and shoo them away (even the manky legged ones) ! They all need shooting in my UO! 🤣

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The ultimate Tattle unpopular opinion... I don't think Mrs Hinch is that bad! 🙈 Definitely wouldn't describe myself as a fan but I don't see the harm in her either!
Yes I agree. She's a saleswoman, true, but what's so bad about that? The "little old me" shtick can get odious but it's all part of the brand, innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she is and whenever I point that out in the Stacey thread (who is the worst human on instagram) the Hinchers come for me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My unpopular opinion is that I wouldn't have known Megan Markle was black if I hadn't been told and that racism has been used as a reason for the alleged dislike, as opposed to her coming across as a bit of a prick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
What did she do?
Her chilling lack of feelings towards her ill, elderly father.
Doesn't fit in with her the image of herself #kindness she's forever promoting. #duplicitous

Liz truss needs to invest in some shoulder pads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My unpopular opinion is that I'm bored by the queens passing! It's impossible to find a proper news story that isn't about the queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hate everything and anything to do with Christmas. 🎄 The terrible music. 🎶 The ghastly decorations. 💡 The tacky tinsel. The food. 🦃 Dry mince pies. The cold and snow. ❄ Father Christmas, Mother Christmas or whatever he/she/they identify as. 🎅🏻
Me too! If I had it may way, I wouldn't celebrate it and would just go away.

Reactions: 8
My unpopular opinion is that I hate when some working class people get overly proud of being skint and hate anyone who has managed to work their way to being comfortable.
Our parents wanted us to have a better life, they knew it was tit worrying about money all the time!

(Can you tell I've got a mate who berated me for "forgetting my roots" recently for buying a house? 😂)

• Wow
Reactions: 34
My unpopular opinion is that I hate when some working class people get overly proud of being skint and hate anyone who has managed to work their way to being comfortable.
Our parents wanted us to have a better life, they knew it was tit worrying about money all the time!

(Can you tell I've got a mate who berated me for "forgetting my roots" recently for buying a house? 😂)
Snobbery can go both ways.

Reactions: 12
I disagree with this 100%.

I think Meghan was welcomed with open arms. I think it was her actions subsequently that led to her dislike.
You’re saying the absolutely none of the Meghan hate is due to her being a woman of colour? 100% of the hate is not race related?

Doesn't fit in with her the image of herself #kindness she's forever promoting. #duplicitous

Liz truss needs to invest in some shoulder pads.
Plenty of people are cut off from their own parents. Sometimes it has to be done. I know, I’m one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The hinch haters getting through 15 threads a day

95D35B92-D180-42CB-BDEA-884312C6BFC0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her ill, elderly father, from whom she’d been estranged for years?

He only became interested in his other daughter when she became involved with British royalty. He didn’t, and wouldn’t, give a toss about her otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.