Unpopular Opinions #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s unpopular but people who put their Christmas trees up the day after Halloween need their heads looked at. I have someone on my FB already posting about listening to Christmas music today - get tae duck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I don’t think it’s unpopular but people who put their Christmas trees up the day after Halloween need their heads looked at. I have someone on my FB already posting about listening to Christmas music today - get tae duck!
Haha, I don't put mine up till a couple of weeks before Christmas, but I love how emotive some people get about the subject.

If you put yours up in November, I don't mind, unless you force me to sit in your living room. 😂

Reactions: 3
It was very convenient how news stories about Meghan being a diva and being rude started to come out when Andrews shenanigans were being revealed.

It’s hilarious how the actual pedophile Prince running around with notorious sex traffickers gets far less spotlight and gossip articles than Meghan.

A lot of the hatred stems from her being mixed race and an American. I remember her remarking how she enjoys avocado toast and the next day there’s an article talking about how Meghans favourite snack is destroying South America! As if it’s solely her fault that the cartels in South America have taken control of the farms and destroying the world environmentally.

She left the UK for a reason, because she couldn’t even smile without someone saying she has an ulterior motive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm a bona-fide Grinch but I love a Greggs mince pie. 😋
Yeah Greggs do some good ones. Sainsbury's do nice ones as well. Not the ones in carboard boxes, but the ones sold in see through plastic (4 in a box) - they're like homemade ones.

Reactions: 4
The masked singer is terrible
This isn't the popular opinions thread. ;)

Joking aside, I hate the whole thing. From the OTT judges, to the "take it off!" chanting and Joel Dommett who is an annoying tool.

I feel better now.

Reactions: 8
What is the masked singer and the masked dancer?! Never heard of it, sounds like I’m not missing much though 😝

What is the masked singer and the masked dancer?! Never heard of it, sounds like I’m not missing much though 😝
Z-list celebs dress up in wacky costumes and either sing or dance. Judges guess who it is.

It is the most horrific, naff programming about. I love it. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have never watched more than one episode but it seems to drag on for a long time. Really scraping the barrel “entertainment” lol. Also stupid when someone suggested a major celeb then it ends up being someone from westlife

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i THINK they meant to call her a bleep but blocked out the middle letters 🤣 i had to run that tweet through a translator though!
Oh bless. :D :D I do feel a bit sorry for the Meghan haters because there is obviously something very important missing in their own lives. Misery loves company though and the MM clan all gather together and spit vitriol at a beautiful, intelligent, wealthy woman who dared fall in love with one of OUR Royal family. If it makes them less unhappy, then so be it.

Reactions: 6
Read this earlier and agree.

“If there's concerns that a minutes silence
won't be respected all across the country,
what does that say about the person the
minutes silence is being held for?”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
-Parents should teach their kids not to chase pigeons. Your feral kids are scaring them.

-I don’t have the energy to dislike Meg, but think her biggest crime is that she’s a black woman. I’ve only ever been asked where I’m from, no “originally” by English people when my answer of X part of London isn’t adequate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Z-list celebs dress up in wacky costumes and either sing or dance. Judges guess who it is.

It is the most horrific, naff programming about. I love it. 😆
I'm a real TV snob. I don't watch reality shows, talent contests, anything which includes a "public vote", etc etc etc.
But I bloody love the Masked Singer, and I can't even explain why. I can't stand Davina, I've never heard of most of the zeleb contestants and I never have any idea who is behind the mask.
I usually record it and watch it later so that I can whizz through the annoying bits. To be fair, my version of the show is usually less than 30 minutes long! 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.