Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
New thread…

My unpopular opinion is I like Meghan and I think her and Harry have done the right thing moving away from the royal family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

LittleMy

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s unpopular but people who put their Christmas trees up the day after Halloween need their heads looked at. I have someone on my FB already posting about listening to Christmas music today - get tae fuck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Emperor

Chatty Member
My unpopular opinion is that I wouldn't have known Megan Markle was black if I hadn't been told and that racism has been used as a reason for the alleged dislike, as opposed to her coming across as a bit of a prick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I echo the sentiments. Don’t get the hatred for her. I actually really like her and think she’s very elegant and regal.

What is absurd to me though is that the same people who are raging at Meghan never had that same rage for Andrew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

LaBlonde

VIP Member
New thread…

My unpopular opinion is I like Meghan and I think her and Harry have done the right thing moving away from the royal family.
same!!!

i think the level of hatred she gets is absolutely insane when you compare it to the “crime” she’s supposed to have committed (still can’t work out exactly what that was).

a lot of the older ladies in work absolutely loathe her, and i do wonder how much of it with that generation comes from a certain possessiveness towards harry and that she “took him away from us” as if he doesn’t have a mind of his own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Another unpopular opinion

Its perfectly ok to cut people out of your life even if they are family. Toxic relationships should never be encouraged - family or not. It takes real courage to walk away from someone when you realise they are not good for you, particularly when society tells you it’s the wrong thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jen667

VIP Member
No, the mums at the school gate are not in a 'click' and they're not 'clicky'. They are in a clique, pronounced CLEEK.

If you call it a 'click' it's probably why they hate you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
UO: Liz Truss is actually quite peng for a 50 year old and is by far the fittest PM the country has ever seen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Short30

Unpopular opinion - because a 96 year old has died, nothing else is going on in the world! Nothing about suicide prevention day (10/9) and nothing about 9/11. Cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis? People leaving flowers for a person who won’t even see them! Maybe donate that money to charity, or a food bank!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion - because a 96 year old has died, nothing else is going on in the world! Nothing about suicide prevention day (10/9) and nothing about 9/11. Cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis? People leaving flowers for a person who won’t even see them! Maybe donate that money to charity, or a food bank!
UO ... Why is everything so binary? Maybe some people are doing both. Why can't people behave and do what they want with their money without other people judging?

It's like when people moan about something and someone always says 'what about people in Ukraine?' or whatever. Another one is if you're complaining about flight delays or changes and some bright spark always pops up with 'some people can't afford to heat their houses never mind fly on a plane' . Guess what? I can moan about flights and still empathise with the cost of living crisis.

• Heart
My unpopular opinion is that I'm bored by the queens passing! It's impossible to find a proper news story that isn't about the queen!

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
Best part of this thread is when it’s getting beefy then someone throws in something random like mince pies or hair washing 😆😆

Christmas shouldn’t be mentioned until at least Mid November.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

AlanBanan

VIP Member
It was very convenient how news stories about Meghan being a diva and being rude started to come out when Andrews shenanigans were being revealed.

It’s hilarious how the actual pedophile Prince running around with notorious sex traffickers gets far less spotlight and gossip articles than Meghan.

A lot of the hatred stems from her being mixed race and an American. I remember her remarking how she enjoys avocado toast and the next day there’s an article talking about how Meghans favourite snack is destroying South America! As if it’s solely her fault that the cartels in South America have taken control of the farms and destroying the world environmentally.

She left the UK for a reason, because she couldn’t even smile without someone saying she has an ulterior motive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t quite understand the awe about the Queen being so hard working, even up to recently. It’s not like she was on her hands and knees scrubbing floors. She lived a very comfortable life and had a whole entourage of people by her side.

Yes it was admirable that she was active at her age but some people (generally speaking, not aimed at anyone) act like she was out there saving lives.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36