Unpopular Opinions #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread…

My unpopular opinion is I like Meghan and I think her and Harry have done the right thing moving away from the royal family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
New thread…

My unpopular opinion is I like Meghan and I think her and Harry have done the right thing moving away from the royal family.
same!!!

i think the level of hatred she gets is absolutely insane when you compare it to the “crime” she’s supposed to have committed (still can’t work out exactly what that was).

a lot of the older ladies in work absolutely loathe her, and i do wonder how much of it with that generation comes from a certain possessiveness towards harry and that she “took him away from us” as if he doesn’t have a mind of his own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It's pretty clear Harry has a mind of his own; he's always struck me as strong willed. I don't dislike Meghan and I think she's received a lot of completely unnecessary dislike from the press and some of the public.

I do think she was likely a little naïve about what she was marrying into and perhaps Harry didn't really give her a clear idea about how it'd be.

She's American and clearly missed home, which is perfectly understandable. I wouldn't want to live in another country, but then I wouldn't get married to a Prince who lived elsewhere knowing that'd mean I'd be expected to live and work there.

But what's done is done. They've made their choice and should be supported in it.

Reactions: 20
It's pretty clear Harry has a mind of his own; he's always struck me as strong willed. I don't dislike Meghan and I think she's received a lot of completely unnecessary dislike from the press and some of the public.

I do think she was likely a little naïve about what she was marrying into and perhaps Harry didn't really give her a clear idea about how it'd be.

She's American and clearly missed home, which is perfectly understandable. I wouldn't want to live in another country, but then I wouldn't get married to a Prince who lived elsewhere knowing that'd mean I'd be expected to live and work there.

But what's done is done. They've made their choice and should be supported in it.
exactly this. i think it’s understandable that the whole situation was more than she expected and she found it difficult. i also don’t think she’s perfect and that she probably was a little dramatic and ott in reactions to certain things. but no one is perfect and no one handles all situations amazingly.

i think she wanted it to go a certain way and be perfect, it didn’t and she struggled, harry (being protective and hateful of the media) probably saw a move away and out of the family as a way to protect her and their kids.

was it handled well on all sides, no probably not. but it’s sadly just incredibly predictable that the woman becomes the villain in it all.

Reactions: 13
same!!!

i think the level of hatred she gets is absolutely insane when you compare it to the “crime” she’s supposed to have committed (still can’t work out exactly what that was).

a lot of the older ladies in work absolutely loathe her, and i do wonder how much of it with that generation comes from a certain possessiveness towards harry and that she “took him away from us” as if he doesn’t have a mind of his own.
Don’t be stupid people dislike her for her continual lying and dreadful deluded woman she is Harry is just as bad they wanted to go to America great bloody stay there they have disrespected his family and her own both families see through her and her vivid imagination (Mandela moment to name but one who does she think she is 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m not saying all, but a great deal of the hate for her is simply racism, unfortunately.
oh 1000% - she was viewed as an “outsider” from the moment they got together.

i know people try and say kate had bad press at the start too with all the waity katy nonsense but it was nowhere near the same level of vitriol as meghan got. there’s that image of all the different front pages with identical stories about kate and meghan and how different the language used for both is.

Don’t be stupid people dislike her for her continual lying and dreadful deluded woman she is Harry is just as bad they wanted to go to America great bloody stay there they have disrespected his family and her own both families see through her and her vivid imagination (Mandela moment to name but one who does she think she is 🤪
whomp there it is 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Are you taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loads of people call her a liar 🤥 I would like to know exactly what she lied about and the proof

Reactions: 16
I echo the sentiments. Don’t get the hatred for her. I actually really like her and think she’s very elegant and regal.

What is absurd to me though is that the same people who are raging at Meghan never had that same rage for Andrew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Best part of this thread is when it’s getting beefy then someone throws in something random like mince pies or hair washing 😆😆

Christmas shouldn’t be mentioned until at least Mid November.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.