Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1529889

(Just seen an article on this online)

Guys like these 4 idiots in this photo are deeply unattractive, they look ridiculous and are about as masculine as a tampon. They give men a bad name. Why anyone finds this look attractive is beyond me. They look like little pricks.
Aside from the tight trousers, all the huge tattoos put me off as well. Why do so many people cover themselves in them these days?

Reactions: 7
Whilst being a ‘full time mummy’ might not be a job to some, its definitely much harder than being a working mum.

I’ve been both, And i can honestly hand on heart say being at at work and parenting was alot easier than being a SAHM and dealing with tantrumi g children ALL day EVERYDAY!

Obviously when you work you still deal with all that but its not constantly in your head and you do get a mental break from it, whatever your job is, you get to step away from being a mum/parent

I’m very lucky i have a great husband who helps out a lot when he is home but even he says when his work mates moan about their SAHW, he tells them they don’t understand how easy they have it to be able to come to work and get respite from it

I have 3 friends who went back to work 6/7 months into their maternity leave because they said it was too hard, and thats the easy stage of a baby mainly 🤣

Unfortunately due to costs of childcare and my husbands work hours i am a SAHM mum but when i can work around all that i can’t wait to get back to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Obviously depends on the age of your children but if you’re a stay at home mum whilst your children are at school it’s exactly the same ‘break’ from children as going to work. Parenting is hard for many reasons. Going to work and leaving them is hard, staying home is hard. Your job as a parent doesn’t stop though regardless of if your children are at school or you’re at work or whatever. I’ll tell you what’s the absolute hardest though - being a stay at home mum whilst working a full time job. Me this summer holidays. It’s been HARD.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the culture of the idol being the product takes K-pop stans to a whole new level

there are also fans (sasaengs) who literally stalk these idols and have mad dirt on them in some cases

Reactions: 1
I think the culture of the idol being the product takes K-pop stans to a whole new level

there are also fans (sasaengs) who literally stalk these idols and have mad dirt on them in some cases
k-pop is a whole other ballgame - especially in how a lot of the big record companies want to keep them “pure” and not people in their own right. i remember a few years back reading an incredibly teary and emotional statement one of them had put out apologising to fans…….. for them finding out about his serious girlfriend 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
k-pop is a whole other ballgame - especially in how a lot of the big record companies want to keep them “pure” and not people in their own right. i remember a few years back reading an incredibly teary and emotional statement one of them had put out apologising to fans…….. for them finding out about his serious girlfriend 🤷🏼‍♀️
One of the EXO guys got married and had a child. It was all announced very quickly and people speculated that they only got married because she got pregnant. Anyway, the Korean fans still dislike him after 2+ years. Last I heard they refused to engage with his performance at a company thing. The international fans are a bit better but I’d guess whoever seriously liked him is still massively upset

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t know a lot about K-pop but aren’t they specifically marketed towards pre teen early teen girls, one look at them they look so sterile, clean cut and pretty but not sexual or sexually attractive in the slightest. Disclaimer : I’m deffo not the target audience.

Reactions: 5
But why does there have to be a theme? It's just so tacky 🤮

My nephew got married and on his stag do everyone dressed as Disney princesses ... it was not his idea I might add.
i know someone who went on a 4 day holiday for their hen do and had a theme every day. One of them was golf. She has never played a game of golf in her bleeping life.
Another was cheetah print

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Taken from the title of Eminem’s song “Stan” about an obsessed/deranged fan.
The end to that song is chilling, with him using the words his idol is writing in the reply letter as she mentions the man in the news who killed his partner, then recalls his name: "....come to to think of it, it was you! Damn!"

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.