Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My UO of the day, is that I will never be the bigger person in an argument, if anything I am the smallest person. I simply don’t believe in such a concept. If you want a fight I’m going to give you a fight. I will happily stay toxic and a general witch.

That idea of turning the other cheek is just created by people who can’t come back with a good argument.
While I admire your honesty, I kinda disagree here. Depending on the person it can be like arguing with a brick wall, so if you’re just going round in circles with someone who can only throw petty insults because they don’t have anything of worth to add, I find it’s better to just quit before you end up with a sore bleeping head.

Reactions: 3
While I admire your honesty, I kinda disagree here. Depending on the person it can be like arguing with a brick wall, so if you’re just going round in circles with someone who can only throw petty insults because they don’t have anything of worth to add, I find it’s better to just quit before you end up with a sore bleeping head.
It doesn’t matter! As long as I get the last word in!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am sick to death of ‘whataboutism’ with regards to child trafficking and grooming. Whenever you mention Rotherham Rochdale Telford Oxford Glasgow Birmingham etc etc and the grooming gangs that operate you always get “well what about Jimmy saville or Rolf Harris”. Monsters. All of them. Hidden by the bbc. But that doesn’t negate these gangs assaulting young white and Sikh girls. People like Maggie Oliver was shouting about this for years and she was ignored, berated and lost her job. Police burying their heads in the sand. There’s no ‘whataboutery’. Stop making excuses

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you are rude under the guise of ‘I say it like it is’, that is not admirable, you are just an insufferable hole and I daydream of smacking you in the mouth.

Reactions: 17
I hate people coming into my house and moaning about my music choices.. makes me want to remove them from my property, potentially with my foot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you are rude under the guise of ‘I say it like it is’, that is not admirable, you are just an insufferable hole and I daydream of smacking you in the mouth.
Omg yes, 98% of the time those people who say they’re just being honest, are just generally mean and being a bully and get a kick out of saying mean things to bring someone down.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate people coming to my house in general. Visitors are overrated 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate people coming to my house in general. Visitors are overrated 😂
You’re not wrong. Especially visitors who just turn up without prior warning, they can duck off. No appointment, no entry. I don’t care if you’re my mother.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You’re not wrong. Especially visitors who just turn up without prior warning, they can duck off. No appointment, no entry. I don’t care if you’re my mother.
I love when people come over, I’m like a golden retriever and do be thinking “omg a friend has come over to spend time with me” but yes I am a saddo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love when people come over, I’m like a golden retriever and do be thinking “omg a friend has come over to spend time with me” but yes I am a saddo 😂
I’m anti-social (plus god forbid anyone realises we actually live in the house and it’s not spotless). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am anti social. Nothing worse than when someone won’t leave 😂. At least if I’m at their house I can go home when I’ve had enough!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.