Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big chain shops/restaurants/cafes tend to be better for the community than independent ones. They've got the capacity to hire more people from the local area. Independent shops/restaurants/cafes are generally smaller in size and won't hire at all or stick to people they know to work there.
Also, big store prices are friendly to our pocket. Small business are way to expensive. But I get it. It is harder from them and they dont enjoy government bonuses like the big companies. It is complicated.

Reactions: 1
I’ve presumed so many users were old men over the years only to find out they are young women and been like 🤯 🤣
Or old men pretending to be hot young wine-guzzling, cross-country running lesbians who trib the night away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair we’re all weird here. Especially us VIPs. No one else could tolerate it. 😂
No one’s quite as weird as Phoenix keeping a spreadsheet of peoples real names from what he’d figured out plus their height!
Let me see, I'm white and I've never been offered free college nor have my kids because we're white. I was pulled over by the police and humiliated on a busy public road by being frisked because I was driving my husband home who had way too much to drink, I was trying to keep him from passing out so I got pulled over and was treated like a criminal. When the officer couldn't arrest me for drunk driving because I had zero alcohol in my system he gave me a 100.00 for failure to dim my headlights. Where was my white privilege? Where is my free food? Why don't get government assistance for that? Because I'm white that's why. BLM comes in and destroys people's lives with burning their businesses, pulling white people out of their cars and beating them, and the police do nothing. So I guess all that's good for you. Really when will you be satisfied? You never will be.
get a bleeping grip. Those experiences are unique to you, not because you are white.
Has a white person ever been killed because they are white? Are white people subject to stop and search just because they are white. Do white people get told their hair is ‘untidy’ when it’s in its natural state and not offered jobs. Do people cross the road when you walk behind them because they’re scared of you, just because you’re white? Have you been subject to being called a racial slur similar to the n word because of the colour of your skin?
sorry for never being satisfied with how black people are treated but we are miles of an equal society.

Reactions: 15
The worst is when I want to be a misandrist in peace and some man quotes me with “WELL ACKCHUALLY” I begin to scream internally.
Yes! I think it’s so obvious who the men are most of the time, and not just when they’re spreadsheet perverts, cos there’s always an air of superiority or “I know better” that just stares out of some of their posts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You were born because something had to be created from the egg and the sperm. Not because God planned it. You are not born with a purpose, you find/choose your purpose and it has everything to do with the place/family you were born in.

Reactions: 10
You were born because something had to be created from the egg and the sperm. Not because God planned it. You are not born with a purpose, you find/choose your purpose and it has everything to do with the place/family you were born in.
Your name mixed with this post is enough mind trippery for the week NGL 🍄 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a fig roll for the first time ever. It was fine.

As imagined, it was similar to a nutrigrain bar

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You need a few men to keep things in order and tell you what's what.
If we get a few hundred together between them they might be able to work out what’s what and while they’re at it change that lightbulb they’ve been promising to fix for 6 month

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am anti social. Nothing worse than when someone won’t leave 😂. At least if I’m at their house I can go home when I’ve had enough!!
My hubby and I had this conversation the other day when we where arranging to see someone. Husband says 'they could come to us' and I said 'No, we'll got to them so we can leave when we've had enough' 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont have anything against vegans (Well, the ones that just eat lettuce and get on with it quietly, they’re fine, the ones that make you feel bad for having milk in your tea can bugger off)
This made me laugh tho😅
5EE781CE-3D02-4CBF-8AB4-344B648ED89E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.