Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s so obvious the majority of users are women, you can tell by how bitchy it gets sometimes 🤣 love it though

Reactions: 10
I'm male, so I can answer from my point of view at least. I used to be an active poster on the Digital Spy general discussion forum, which they shut down. Tattle was named as an alternative site and someone linked the Off Topic tattle board. So I signed up and started posting.

I didn't really have any idea that the site was more for people who follow influencers, or that there were more women here until someone referred to me as a "she" and I had to correct them. 😂 I suppose I never really thought about the sex of other posters because almost everyone is anonymous.

I do kind of get that some women would be a bit suspicious about men here, but the fact that there are no DMs available means everything is 100% public, so surely if anyone was gonna be a weirdo, they picked the wrong place. Besides, the true weirdos will be the ones who either don't say they're male or - worse - pretend to be female. o_O

I came here from DS but I don't go anywhere the influencer section of the forum. Traditional celebs and down for me.

Reactions: 6
I post on another forum were I am probably the only female poster. There were a couple of other females but they've dropped off. I've posted on there for 18 years. Never had an issue.

I think it's good to have mixed posters. It stops everything becoming an echo chamber. I'm only surprised the guys stick around as there are some proper men haters on this site.
I used to post on another forum that was 99.9% gay men. We had one straight female poster and we all loved her. 😂 But that also closed down due to the owner not wanting to pay for the server anymore.

Seriously, though, I'd leave this place if I thought I was making people uncomfortable. Tattle's just one of a few message boards I visit, dropping one would free up at least a little bit of my time. :D

• Heart
I’ve been chatting on and off with half of the people on here for nearly two years now and have no desire to know their name! Never mind writing it down. There’s only one name I know and that is because she told people her irl name.
My real name is Jelly.

• Haha
I used to post on another forum that was 99.9% gay men. We had one straight female poster and we all loved her. 😂 But that also closed down due to the owner not wanting to pay for the server anymore.

Seriously, though, I'd leave this place if I thought I was making people uncomfortable. Tattle's just one of a few message boards I visit, dropping one would free up at least a little bit of my time. :D
You don’t make me feel uncomfortable. As long as you don’t post pictures of your feet, we’re all good. 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.