Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh from what I’ve heard about you over the past few pages of this thread, your presence on this site is defo part of some weird fetish tit
Idk what’s happened here but I’m really not vibing with someone posting their feet then also having their PFP being a foot 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forcing someone to see your stank toes should be punishable as a form of indecent exposure IMO 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Forcing someone to see your stank toes should be punishable as a form of indecent exposure IMO 🤢
I don’t even like my own feet, never mind seeing a strangers crubeens on a forum that I am just trying to have a witch and a goss on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t even like my own feet, never mind seeing a strangers crubeens on a forum that I am just trying to have a witch and a goss on
Amen to that, maybe we should go as far as crimes against humanity? Tbf I’d rather an undesired dick pic than someone’s feet 🤣 (That wasn’t an offer Pheonix)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t mind men being on here tbh, I just wonder why they’re here tbh lol. It’s very much a female dominated site!
I'm male, so I can answer from my point of view at least. I used to be an active poster on the Digital Spy general discussion forum, which they shut down. Tattle was named as an alternative site and someone linked the Off Topic tattle board. So I signed up and started posting.

I didn't really have any idea that the site was more for people who follow influencers, or that there were more women here until someone referred to me as a "she" and I had to correct them. 😂 I suppose I never really thought about the sex of other posters because almost everyone is anonymous.

I do kind of get that some women would be a bit suspicious about men here, but the fact that there are no DMs available means everything is 100% public, so surely if anyone was gonna be a weirdo, they picked the wrong place. Besides, the true weirdos will be the ones who either don't say they're male or - worse - pretend to be female. o_O

Reactions: 19
I’ve thought it for a while but this thread tipped me over the edge and I was just like naw I need to speak my truth 😂
I post on another forum were I am probably the only female poster. There were a couple of other females but they've dropped off. I've posted on there for 18 years. Never had an issue.

I think it's good to have mixed posters. It stops everything becoming an echo chamber. I'm only surprised the guys stick around as there are some proper men haters on this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aye who keeps tabs on strangers he’s never met via Microsoft Excel
I’ve been chatting on and off with half of the people on here for nearly two years now and have no desire to know their name! Never mind writing it down. There’s only one name I know and that is because she told people her irl name.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.